INTERNACIONAL
Winsome Earle-Sears rebukes Spanberger plan to undo Virginia’s ICE pact: ‘This is not hard’

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
EXCLUSIVE: Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Earle-Sears rebuked a plan announced Wednesday by her 2025 gubernatorial opponent Abigail Spanberger to rescind an executive order that gives law enforcement and jailers authority to work with ICE in particular circumstances.
«Well, we know she won’t be able to do that because she’s not going to win,» Earle-Sears quipped in a Wednesday interview.
«The people of Virginia are going to vote for me because [Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s order is] common sense and is keeping them safe. They have been safe since we’ve been in office,» she said.
Earle-Sears said she and Youngkin have overseen a one-third drop in statewide crime, and she dismissed Spanberger’s remarks — first made in a Virginia Mercury interview — as «dangerous ideas» that are «all theory; no practical usage.»
VIRGINIA LEADERS REBUKE RACIST SIGN TARGETING GOP GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE WINSOME EARLE-SEARS: ‘REPULSIVE’
Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Earle-Sears, former Rep. Abigail Spanberger, D-Va. (Getty Images)
Youngkin’s order sought to «maximize collaboration» with DHS and «us[e] all available methods to facilitate the arrest and deportation of inadmissible and removable criminal illegal immigrants.»
To that end, Earle-Sears said Spanberger’s pledge ignores major developments in the battle against illegal immigrant gangs and the like.
«The No. 3 MS-13 [was captured] right here in Manassas under her nose in her former neck of the woods,» Earle-Sears said of Salvadoran national Henrry Josue Villatoro-Santos, who is alleged to be a top-ranking member of the transnational gang.
Villatoro-Santos, 24, was arrested in March in Dale City – a middle-class suburb along I-95 between Fredericksburg and Washington – in an operation overseen by the FBI’s Manassas Field Office from the other side of Prince William County.
Spanberger previously represented the area in Congress – in a seat now held by Democrat Yevgeny «Eugene» Vindman, the twin brother of high-profile Trump impeachment figure Alexander Vindman.
In breaking the news earlier Wednesday, Spanberger said, «I would rescind [Youngkin’s] executive order, yes.»
Spanberger said the Youngkin-Sears effort pulls local law enforcement away from their regular duties and wrongly encourages the state to dabble in federal roles.
DNC HIRES NEW TOP EXEC WITH LONG HISTORY OF PUSHING RACIAL GRIEVANCES, LEFTIST IDEOLOGY
The Democrat called the U.S. immigration system «absolutely broken» and said allowing cops to help «tear families apart [is] a misuse of … resources.»
Earle-Sears said officials in Richmond cannot focus on economic development and other top concerns of Virginians unless those constituents live in a safe environment.
Therefore, she said, separating themselves from DHS is counterproductive and «dangerous» to both the citizenry and the federal agents conducting the immigration operations.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
The Republican nominee emphasized that she, too, is an immigrant — stressing that she came to the U.S. legally — and contrasted her story with that of many illegal immigrants arrested with criminal records, noting that her family came from Jamaica in search of opportunity and a better life.
«These criminal illegal immigrants, they come here for an opportunity to prey on us, and they prey on the very population that they’re a part of,» she said.
«We don’t want that.»
Youngkin also responded to the news, asking rhetorically if November’s «choice could be any more clear.»
«In her very first act as governor, [Abigail Spanberger] promises to turn Virginia into a sanctuary state for dangerous illegal immigrants,» Youngkin said on X.
«[Earle-Sears] promises to keep dangerous criminals off our streets,» the term-limited governor said.
virginia governor race,illegal immigrants,crime world,immigration,elections state and local
INTERNACIONAL
Los pueblos indígenas de la Amazonía exigen un rol activo en la COP30

La eterna lucha de los «guardianes de la selva»
La base del futuro
amazonia
INTERNACIONAL
Francia, Alemania y el Reino Unido presionaron a Irán en la ONU para evitar la reimposición de sanciones por su programa nuclear

Francia, Alemania y el Reino Unido instaron este viernes al régimen de Irán desde la Organización de las Naciones Unidas (ONU) a cumplir tres condiciones que permitan posponer la reimposición de sanciones, en el marco de una nueva fase de tensión diplomática en torno al programa nuclear iraní.
Según los representantes de los tres países, conocidos como el E3, la suspensión temporal de la medida denominada “snapback” —el restablecimiento inmediato de sanciones— dependería de la restauración del acceso de los inspectores nucleares de la ONU, de respuestas a las inquietudes sobre el inventario de uranio enriquecido de Irán y de la disposición a entablar negociaciones directas con Estados Unidos.
En una declaración conjunta antes de una sesión a puerta cerrada del Consejo de Seguridad, la embajadora británica ante la ONU, Barbara Woodward, leyó el comunicado de los europeos, con sus pares franceses y alemanes a su lado. “Nuestras exigencias eran justas y realistas. Sin embargo, a día de hoy, Irán no ha dado ninguna señal de que tenga intención de cumplirlas”, declaró Woodward.
Woodward explicó que el E3 activó el jueves el proceso de snapback en respuesta a las reiteradas violaciones del acuerdo nuclear de 2015 por parte de Irán. Este mecanismo reactivaría en 30 días las sanciones de la ONU levantadas hace casi una década, a menos que el Consejo adopte una resolución que confirme su suspensión.
El mensaje de las potencias europeas se produce después de que Irán haya restringido la cooperación con el Organismo Internacional de Energía Atómica (OIEA) tras los ataques sufridos en junio en sus instalaciones, atribuidos a Israel y Estados Unidos. Inspectores de la ONU han regresado a Irán, pero no existe aún acuerdo sobre la reanudación plena de las inspecciones.
Irán respondió rechazando la propuesta del E3, calificándola de “llena de condiciones previas poco realistas”, según el embajador iraní ante la ONU, Amir Saeid Iravani. “Están exigiendo condiciones que deben ser el resultado de las negociaciones, no el punto de partida”, dijo Iravani, y añadió que esas demandas no pueden cumplirse. El embajador afirmó que el E3 debería respaldar una “extensión técnica corta e incondicional de la Resolución 2231”, que consagró el acuerdo nuclear de 2015, el llamado Plan de Acción Integral Conjunto (JCPOA).

Rusia y China, aliados estratégicos de Irán, han presentado al Consejo de Seguridad un borrador de resolución que aboga por prorrogar seis meses el acuerdo nuclear y reanudar las negociaciones de inmediato. El primer borrador prohibía al E3 reimponer sanciones, pero esa cláusula ha sido retirada. La resolución necesitaría al menos nueve votos a favor y que ninguno de los cinco países con derecho a veto —Estados Unidos, Francia, el Reino Unido, China o Rusia— lo ejerciera.
La cuestión del cumplimiento del acuerdo nuclear de 2015 centra la crisis. El pacto, firmado entre Irán, el E3, Estados Unidos, China y Rusia, supuso el levantamiento de sanciones a cambio de severas restricciones al programa de enriquecimiento de uranio iraní. Sin embargo, la salida de Estados Unidos del pacto en 2018 y la restauración de sanciones por la administración de Donald Trump debilitaron gravemente el acuerdo, provocando que Irán comenzara a superar los límites pactados.
Según datos recientes, Irán acumula actualmente más de 400 kilos de uranio enriquecido al 60%, superando de manera amplia lo permitido para fines civiles. Los países europeos afirman que este nivel de incumplimiento tiene “graves consecuencias para la capacidad de Irán de avanzar hacia el desarrollo de un arma nuclear”. Las autoridades iraníes insisten en que su programa nuclear mantiene fines exclusivamente civiles y pacíficos.
La controversia ha escalado tras la ofensiva militar iniciada por Israel contra Irán, con el respaldo de Washington, que incluyó ataques a instalaciones nucleares iraníes. Paralelamente, parlamentarios iraníes anunciaron la preparación de un proyecto de ley para abandonar el Tratado de No Proliferación Nuclear (TNP), bloquear negociaciones con las potencias occidentales y suspender la cooperación con la agencia atómica de la ONU.
El ministro iraní de Exteriores, Abbas Araqchi, reiteró que la República Islámica está dispuesta a reiniciar las negociaciones siempre que se demuestre “seriedad y buena fe” y no se emprendan “acciones destructivas” que dificulten el éxito de los futuros contactos. Araqchi cuestionó la legitimidad de las potencias europeas para liderar el proceso de rearme de sanciones: “Europa no solo no cumplió con sus compromisos de normalizar las relaciones comerciales y económicas con Irán, sino que violó el acuerdo”.
(Con información de AFP, EFE y Reuters)
Diplomacy / Foreign Policy,North America,NEW YORK
INTERNACIONAL
Pro-Palestinian conference panelist calls US ‘evil,’ urges ‘destroying the idea of America’

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
A panelist speaking at the «People’s Conference for Palestine» in Detroit on Friday called the United States «an evil country» and expressed a need to «destroy the idea of America in Americans’ heads.»
Speaking on a panel titled «No Weapons for Genocide: The People Demand an Arms Embargo,» Sachin Peddada, a Ph.D. student in economics and research coordinator at Progressive International, repeatedly ripped on the United States as an «empire» motivated by greed.
In response to a question about how Americans can get more involved, Peddada paraphrased a quote by deceased Palestinian author Bassel al-Araj, saying, «The average American will never understand the plight of the Palestinian person because the state of Israel is a carbon copy of the United States.
«And, therefore, the thing to do is to destroy the idea of America in Americans’ heads so that they can see the humanity of everybody outside the warping of American exceptionalism and imperialism and all these evil things.»
As Peddada said these words, the crowd broke into applause.
WHITE HOUSE DEMANDS ALL GAZA HOSTAGES RETURN HOME ‘THIS WEEK’ AMID STALLED TALKS
The statue of George Washington at the university that bears his name wears Palestinian flags, a keffiyeh and stickers in a Gaza solidarity encampment in Washington, D.C., May 6, 2024. (Allison Bailey/Middle East Images/AFP via Getty Images)
Peddada continued, saying, «We have to dismantle this idea of American exceptionalism, of supremacy, of being beyond reproach.
«I think it’s very important that we normalize criticism as a healthy process and learn from our experiments in the world to push the boundaries of what is possible, to continue to fight for more and more and to see how the empire responds to us, to continue to push farther and harder.»
At another point during the panel, Peddada declared, «We live in an evil country.»
He said that, since Oct. 7, 2023, «We can say with certainty that the U.S. has been the most complicit country — complicit is not even the right word to use — but the most responsible country for what is happening not only in Gaza but also the West Bank and also all over the global south.»
Peddada claimed that the U.S. is a country that has «functionally for decades been the sole superpower of the world» and has «an agenda that is driven primarily by the accumulation of profit at the expense of human lives.
COLUMBIA PROFESSOR WHO CALLED OCT. 7 HAMAS ATTACKS ‘AWESOME’ TO TEACH COURSE ON ZIONISM

Protesters rally outside the Indiana state House chamber in Indianapolis Jan. 18, 2024. (Isabella Volmert/AP Photo)
«To obfuscate that point or beat around the bush there does not serve us; we live in an evil country, that’s just what’s happening,» he said as the crowd again broke into applause.
«That doesn’t mean we’re all evil,» he added. «But it does mean we have a unique responsibility. We have a unique position here in the heart of the empire to act in solidarity with all of our siblings in Gaza and in the West Bank, all around the world.»
Commenting on the remarks, one user on X posted, «As an American, I find this galling.»
«My culture and history have already been relentlessly attacked — statues of Washington, Jefferson, and other Founders torn down as ‘controversial,’» he said. «Now we have conference speakers openly talking about ‘destroying the idea of America.’»
SQUAD MEMBERS SUED FOR ‘INCITING’ COLUMBIA ANTI-ISRAEL ENCAMPMENT

Hundreds of pro-Palestinian protesters gather at the Brooklyn Museum in New York City Dec. 19, 2023. (Stephen Yang for Fox News Digital)
The People’s Conference for Palestine, organized by a dozen pro-Palestinian groups, began Friday and will run through Sunday. Even before it started, the gathering drew scrutiny for featuring speakers with extremist views, including two former prisoners of Israel released in a Hamas deal, alongside Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., a prominent anti-Israel congresswoman.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
The conference opened Friday afternoon with an elaborate opening ceremony, in which a speaker, after leading the crowd in chants, invited attendees to rise for «our national anthem» as a band began playing a song in a foreign language. People wearing keffiyehs proceeded in, holding Palestinian flags.
Fox News Digital reached out to Progressive International and the People’s Conference for Palestine for comment but did not immediately receive a response.
Fox News Digital’s Alec Schemmel contributed to this report.
us,israel,anti semitism,patriotism
- POLITICA2 días ago
Escándalo en la caravana de Milei en Lomas de Zamora: evacuaron al Presidente y Espert se fue en moto
- POLITICA3 días ago
Verónica Magario dijo que su candidatura a diputada provincial es testimonial: “Mi plan es seguir al lado de Axel Kicillof”
- CHIMENTOS2 días ago
Claudia Villafañe rompió el silencio y se mostró desde la clínica, tras el accidente