INTERNACIONAL
Kim Jong Un’s young daughter being groomed to lead regime after military parade visit in China: expert

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Kim Jong Un set foot in Beijing Tuesday for his first visit to China in years, accompanied by his daughter, Kim Ju Ae, also thought to be his successor, per South Korea’s National Intelligence Service (NIS).
The young girl is believed to be around 12 or 13 and her debut appearance outside of her home country signals a possible role as North Korea’s heir-in-waiting, a parenting expert suspects. She was first publicly introduced in North Korea in 2022.
Dressed in a smart black suit, Kim Ju Ae followed her father as they were welcomed by Communist Party officials ahead of China’s military parade, marking the 80th anniversary of Japan’s surrender in World War II.
On Wednesday, she may stand alongside Russia’s President Vladimir Putin and China’s President Xi Jinping.
WHITE HOUSE RESPONDS TO ‘ROCKET MAN’ AND NORTH KOREA’S THREATS OVER DENUCLEARIZATION
Kim Jong Un, who arrived in Beijing on Tuesday, brought his daughter with him for the first time as they attended China’s military parade. (AP)
A parenting expert warned that bringing Kim Ju Ae onto the global stage at a young age could carry consequences.
«She’s being shaped into a role, rather than being supported to figure out who she is as an individual and that pressure could have a huge impact on her mental health,» Kirsty Ketley told Fox News Digital.
«Even the most carefully groomed successor, like she could be, would struggle when thrust into leadership and even when later in life.
«It’s likely she’ll be under constant coaching, but that doesn’t remove the emotional weight of having your future decided for you at such a young age.»
NORTH KOREAN AVOIDS LAND MINES TO CROSS DMZ INTO SOUTH KOREA AS SEOUL SOFTENS STANCE ON PYONGYANG

Kim Jong Un, seen here in June, is said to be preparing his daughter for North Korean leadership. (KCNA via REUTERS)
North Korea’s famous father and daughter left Pyongyang on Monday for the international event, crossing into China by armored train to watch the country’s biggest-ever display of military power.
The event will last 70 minutes and include soldiers, tanks, anti-drone systems and aircraft passing through Tiananmen Square as President Xi Jinping and President Vladimir Putin look on.
So far, Kim Ju Ae has been seen at a missile launch in November 2022 and other public events in North Korea in June.
NIS has claimed Kim Ju Ae enjoys skiing, horse riding, and swimming, and is privately homeschooled in Pyongyang, per the Associated Press. She is also said to appear on postage stamps in North Korea.
Ketley said Kim’s daughter should be looking ahead to high school and testing boundaries in relatively safe environments.
SOUTH KOREA FACES HIGH-STAKES ELECTION; FEARS OVER CHINA, NORTH KOREA AND US TIES SHAPE VOTER CONCERNS

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and his daughter Kim Ju Ae chat as they attend a warship ceremony in June 2025. (Korean Central News Agency. KCNA via REUTERS)
«Kim Ju Ae doesn’t get those usual luxuries because her playground is now military parades and meetings with world leaders,» Ketley warned.
«While she may be carefully shielded and trained, internally she could well be experiencing anxiety, confusion, or even loneliness. Intense public pressure can stunt children’s emotional growth.»
Despite Tuesday’s global introduction, the public is not aware of Kim Ju Ae’s exact age. It’s thought she is the second of Kim Jong Un’s and his wife, Ri Sol-Ju’s, three kids because rhe dictator remains secretive about his family.
Retired NBA star Dennis Rodman inadvertently revealed the girl’s existence over a decade ago in an interview with The Guardian.
During a 2013 trip to Pyongyang, Rodman told reporters he had «held the baby Ju Ae,» calling Kim Jong Un a «good dad.»
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
«If I were advising Kim Jong Un, I’d urge him to balance his daughter’s exposure to power with opportunities for normality, including friendships, play and chances to fail, which are the building blocks of resilience,» said Ketley.
china,north korea,kim jong un,asia,parenting
INTERNACIONAL
Iran rebuilding nuclear program despite Trump talks, opposition figure claims

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Iran is rebuilding nuclear sites damaged in previous U.S. strikes and «preparing for war,» despite engaging in talks with the Trump administration, according to a prominent Iranian opposition figure.
Alireza Jafarzadeh, deputy director of the Washington office of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), said newly released satellite images also prove the regime has accelerated its efforts to restore its «$2 trillion» uranium enrichment capabilities.
«The regime has clearly stepped up efforts to rebuild its uranium enrichment capabilities,» Jafarzadeh told Fox News Digital. «It is preparing itself for a possible war by trying to preserve its nuclear weapons program and ensure its protection.»
IRAN SAYS US MUST ‘PROVE THEY WANT TO DO A DEAL’ ON NUCLEAR TALKS IN GENEVA
Reconstruction activity appears to be underway at Iran’s Isfahan nuclear complex. (Planet Labs PBC/Handout via Reuters)
«That said, the ongoing rebuilding of Iran’s uranium enrichment capabilities is particularly alarming as the regime is now engaged in nuclear talks with the United States,» he added.
New satellite images released by Earth intelligence monitor, Planet Labs, show reconstruction activity appears to be underway at the Isfahan complex.
Isfahan is one of three Iranian uranium enrichment plants targeted in the U.S. military operation known as «Midnight Hammer.»
The June 22 operation involved coordinated Air Force and Navy strikes on the Fordow, Natanz and Isfahan facilities.
US POSITIONS AIRCRAFT CARRIERS, STRIKE PLATFORMS ACROSS MIDDLE EAST AS IRAN TALKS SHIFT TO OMAN

A satellite image shows tunnel entrances covered with soil at Isfahan nuclear complex. (Vantor/Handout via Reuters)
Despite the damage, the satellite images show Iran has buried entrances to a tunnel complex at the site, according to Reuters.
Similar steps were reportedly taken at the Natanz facility, which houses two additional enrichment plants.
«These efforts in Isfahan involve rebuilding its centrifuge program and other activities related to uranium enrichment,» Jafarzadeh said.
The renewed movements come as Iran participated in talks with the U.S. in Geneva.
On Thursday, President Donald Trump warned that «bad things» would happen if Iran did not make a deal.
While the talks were aimed at curbing Iran’s nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief, Jafarzadeh argues that for the regime, talks would be nothing more than a tactical delay.
TRUMP SAYS IRAN ALREADY HAS US TERMS AS MILITARY STRIKE CLOCK TICKS

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei «agreed to the nuclear talks as it would give the regime crucial time to avoid or limit the consequences of confrontation with the West,» according to Jafarzadeh. ( Office of the Supreme Leader of Iran via Getty Images)
«Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei agreed to the nuclear talks as it would give the regime crucial time to avoid or limit the consequences of confrontation with the West,» he said.
Jafarzadeh also described the regime spending at least «$2 trillion» on nuclear capabilities, which he said «is higher than the entire oil revenue generated since the regime came to power in Iran in 1979.»
«Tehran is trying to salvage whatever has remained of its nuclear weapons program and quickly rebuild it,» he said. «It has heavily invested in the nuclear weapons program as a key tool for the survival of the regime.»
IRANIAN OFFICIAL SAYS NUCLEAR TALKS WILL CONTINUE AFTER US, TEHRAN NEGOTIATIONS HAD ‘A GOOD START’ IN OMAN

Satellite imagery taken on January 30, 2026, shows a new roof over a previously destroyed building at Natanz nuclear site. (2026 PLANET LABS PBC/Handout via Reuters)
Jafarzadeh is best known for publicly revealing the existence of Iran’s Natanz nuclear site in 2002, which led to inspections by the International Atomic Energy Agency and intensified global scrutiny of Tehran’s nuclear ambitions.
«The insistence of the Iranian regime during the nuclear talks on maintaining its uranium enrichment capabilities, while rebuilding its damaged sites, is a clear indication that Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei has no plans to abandon its nuclear weapons program,» he said.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
The National Council of Resistance of Iran, led by Maryam Rajavi, exposed for the first time the nuclear sites in Natanz, Arak, Fordow and more than 100 other sites and projects, Jafarzadeh said, «despite a massive crackdown by the regime on this movement.»
iran,nuclear proliferation,middle east,ali khamenei,sanctions,nuclear terror
INTERNACIONAL
El sector privado en Cuba empieza a importar combustible para uso particular, pese al asedio petrolero de Estados Unidos

Pequeñas empresas privadas cubanas han empezado a importar directamente combustible en pleno asedio petrolero de EE.UU., mientras firmas internacionales asentadas en la isla exploran esta vía.
La opción, una bocanada de aire frente a la asfixia energética inducida por Washington, está sin embargo amenazada tanto por la farragosa burocracia cubana, con sus múltiples condiciones y retrasos, como por la sombra ambigua de las sanciones estadounidenses.
Además, los volúmenes que se están contratando son en todo caso para necesidades empresariales concretas y no servirían de ninguna forma para atender las necesidades energéticas del país, de unos 110.000 barriles diarios (de los que 40.000 proceden de pozos propios).
Según confirmaron varias fuentes, el Gobierno cubano ha celebrado encuentros en los últimos días con empresarios extranjeros y emprendedores locales para explicarles cómo podría realizarse esa gestión, mientras la parálisis económica y social que atenaza progresivamente la isla.
Se trata de concretar el anuncio que hizo en noviembre pasado el ministro de Comercio Exterior e Inversión Extranjera, Oscar Pérez-Oliva, de que «en breve» iba a permitirse a empresas extranjeras y mixtas importar su propio combustible, «cuando sea necesario».
Hasta el momento el Estado cubano detentaba el monopolio de la importación de petróleo y combustibles -principalmente mediante tanqueros propios y rentados- y de la venta minorista de productos refinados dentro de la isla.
Varios participantes en estas reuniones con responsables del Gobierno explicaron que la importación de depósitos de combustible dentro de buques cargueros sería similar a la de cualquier otro producto en el exterior (a través de una importadora estatal), un proceso habitualmente lento.
Sin embargo, añadieron, habría que cumplir algunos requisitos extra de seguridad, por tratarse de material peligroso, y contar en destino con una localización segura también certificable o almacenarlos en empresas estatales ya acondicionadas para este uso.
Las autoridades cubanas recalcaron a los empresarios que el combustible que puedan importar particulares es exclusivamente para autoconsumo y no está permitida la reventa.
Según explicaron algunos interesados, la importación se realizaría en depósitos cilíndricos de acero inoxidable del tipo isotanque T11, que tienen capacidad para entre 21.000 y 26.000 litros. Estos dispositivos pueden instalarse en cualquier carguero porque se insertan en una estructura metálica de medidas estándar.
Varias empresas con sede en Estados Unidos tienen licencias específicas para exportar diésel en isotanques a Cuba, pero exclusivamente para clientes privados. No obstante, algunos empresarios en Cuba apuntan que están explorando opciones de compra en otros países de la región.
No es evidente que la importación de combustible por el sector privado en Cuba esté incluida dentro de la orden ejecutiva que firmó el pasado 29 de enero el presidente de EE.UU., Donald Trump.
El texto, específicamente, prevé aranceles «a los bienes importados a Estados Unidos que son productos de cualquier otro país que directa o indirectamente venda o provea de alguna forma petróleo a Cuba».
EFE solicitó a la Embajada de Estados Unidos en Cuba una aclaración formal, para confirmar si la expresión «a Cuba» incluía también a empresas privadas -locales o internacionales establecidas en la isla- que no estén controladas por el Estado cubano o su red de empresas.
La legación diplomática respondió escuetamente remitiendo al texto original de la orden ejecutiva.
Fuentes involucradas en este comercio indican a EFE a este respecto que han recibido «señales» de que la administración estadounidense está dispuesta a tolerar estos envíos.
En este mismo contexto, el semanario británico The Economist publicaba en su último número que la administración estadounidense contempla permitir la entrada a la isla de un cierto volumen de combustibles para atender necesidades básicas.
La presión de EE.UU. está paralizando progresivamente la economía cubana, que se encontraba ya en su peor crisis en décadas. Tan solo en los últimos cinco años, la isla ha perdido un 15 % de su producto interno bruto (PIB) y más de un 20 % de su población. La desigualdad y la pobreza se han disparado.
El Gobierno cubano ha puesto en marcha un duro plan de contingencia para tratar de subsistir sin petróleo importado, algo insostenible a medio plazo. Los hospitales están en servicios mínimos, el transporte público prácticamente desaparecido y el combustible severamente racionado.
INTERNACIONAL
Buttigieg, Newsom, AOC top three in new 2028 poll in key presidential primary state

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
MANCHESTER, N.H. – Former Transportation Secy. Pete Buttigieg tops the list of potential 2028 Democratic presidential contenders in a new poll conducted in New Hampshire, which has traditionally held the first primary in the race for the White House for over a century.
Twenty percent of Democratic primary voters in New Hampshire said they would vote for Buttigieg if the 2028 presidential nomination contest was held today. California Gov. Gavin Newsom and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York were tied for second at 15%, with former Vice President Kamala Harris, the Democrats’ 2024 nominee, and Sen. Mark Kelly of Arizona each at 10%, with everyone else in single digits.
The University of New Hampshire Survey Center poll was released Thursday, a couple of hours before Buttigieg arrived in New Hampshire to campaign with Democrats running in this year’s midterm elections.
Asked about the survey by Fox News Digital, Buttigieg noted,» I’m not on any ballot right now.»
EARLY MOVES ALREADY WELL UNDERWAY IN 2028 WHITE HOUSE RACE
Former Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg greets patrons during a stop at a restaurant in Manchester, New Hampshire, on Feb. 19, 2026 (Paul Steinhauser/Fox News )
«Obviously it feels good to be well received,» added Buttigieg, who made plenty of friends in the Granite State as he came in close second in the 2020 New Hampshire Democratic presidential primary, slightly behind Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont.
Buttigieg’s stop in New Hampshire was his third in an early voting state in the Democratic nominating calendar since stepping down as Transportation secretary following the end of former President Biden’s administration, following trips last year to South Carolina and Iowa. While he mostly avoids 2028 talk, Buttigieg has said he would consider what he brings «to the table» in regards to another White House run.
As he kicked off a three-day swing in key New England swing state, Buttigieg teamed up with Rep. Chris Pappas, the clear frontrunner for the Democratic Senate nomination in the race to succeed retiring Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, a fellow Democrat. Shaheen’s seat is a top GOP target in the midterms.

Former Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, center, and Rep. Chris Pappas of New Hampshire, a Democratic Senate candidate, campaign in Manchester, N.H. on Feb. 19, 2026 (Paul Steinhauser/Fox News)
Later Thursday, Buttigieg joined the state’s other Democratic House member, Rep. Maggie Goodlander. And he was scheduled to hold more events on Friday and Saturday, including a grassroots mobilization event that was expected to draw some top New Hampshire supporters from his 2020 presidential campaign.
Buttigieg is heading next week to battleground Nevada, and a source familiar told Fox News Digital Buttigieg has plans to campaign for candidates in Ohio, Georgia and Pennsylvania in the weeks ahead.
«I’m a big believer in going everywhere across the media landscape and geographically. Some are well known places on the political map. Some are a little bit off the beaten path. All of them deserve attention,» Buttigieg told Fox News Digital.
NEWSOM’S UPCOMING STOP IN KEY PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY STATE SPARKS MORE 2028 BUZZ
He added that he’ll «continue to go wherever I think I can be useful in elevating attention to issues and working with candidates I believe in and Chris Pappas is a great example of a candidate I am proud to be supporting and speaking up for.»
Newsom will be next up in New Hampshire.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom speaks during an election night press conference at a California Democratic Party office Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2025, in Sacramento, Calif. (Godofredo A. Vásquez/AP Photo)
The California governor’s tour for his new book, «Young Man in a Hurry,» will bring him to Portsmouth, New Hampshire on March 5. It will be his first stop in the state in two years.
Newsom grabbed headlines this past weekend, as he was one of a handful of potential Democratic presidential contenders to speak at the high-profile Munich Security Conference in Germany.
TRUMP HAMMERS AOC MUNICH STUMBLES AS ‘NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR THE UNITED STATES’
Ocasio-Cortez was among the other Democrats in Munich. But the progressive champion, who has long been laser focused on affordability and other domestic issues, has faced intense criticism for nearly a week over a gaffe in Munich, when she asked during a panel discussion whether the U.S. should send troops to defend Taiwan from a possible invasion by China.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., attends the Munich Security Conference in Munich, Germany, on Friday, Feb. 13, 2026. (Liesa Johannssen/Reuters)
The four-term lawmaker appeared to stall for nearly 20 seconds before offering that the U.S. should try to avoid reaching a clash with China over Taiwan.
Social media posts on the right slammed her for offering up a world salad.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
But it wasn’t just Republicans who critiqued Ocasio-Cortez.
A veteran Democratic strategist who asked to remain anonymous to speak more freely told Fox News Digital, «It is abundantly clear that AOC is not ready for prime time given her remarks in Europe.»
pete buttigieg,gavin newsom,alexandria ocasio cortez,democrats elections,presidential primaries,new hampshire
POLITICA2 días agoReforma laboral bomba: menos indemnización, más horas y despidos más fáciles — el cambio que puede sacudir el empleo en Argentina
POLITICA2 días agoEl Gobierno endurece las medidas de seguridad y control en la marcha prevista contra la reforma laboral en el Congreso
INTERNACIONAL3 días agoHouse Dem’s graphic chicken decapitation ‘horrified’ her college roommates: ‘Blood went everywhere’


















