INTERNACIONAL
Medical NGO that slammed Israel’s anti-terror raid now quits Gaza hospital over armed operatives

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
The increasingly controversial medical nongovernmental organization Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF), which has been accused of anti-Israel rhetoric, shocked many when it recently announced that it had ceased operations at the Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis, Gaza, due to the presence of gunmen using the hospital it had constantly accused Israel of raiding.
MSF said its teams had «reported a pattern of unacceptable acts, including the presence of armed men, intimidation, arbitrary arrests of patients, and a recent situation of suspicion of movement of weapons,» and said the «incidents pose serious security threats to our teams and patients.»
Salo Aizenberg, director of media watchdog group HonestReporting, told Fox News Digital, «MSF buried its acknowledgment of seeing armed gunmen at Nasser Hospital at the very end of a 2,500-word Gaza projects update, but still wouldn’t name who those gunmen were. Hamas.»
STEFANIK ASKS AG BONDI TO PROBE MEDICAL CHARITY OVER HAMAS PROPAGANDA CLAIMS
Hamas terrorists stand guard at Nasser Hospital during a hostage release in Khan Yunis, Gaza, on Oct. 13, 2025. (Doaa Albaz/Anadolu via Getty Images)
The terrorist group’s continuing operations highlight another challenge: the need to disarm Hamas, as required by the ceasefire currently in place.
In a statement to Fox News Digital, the Israel Defense Forces said it «possesses intelligence indicating that Nasser Hospital is being used as a headquarters and military post for senior Hamas commanders and operatives in the southern Gaza Strip. For two years, the IDF and the defense establishment has warned about the cynical use by terrorist organizations in the Gaza Strip of hospitals and humanitarian shelters as human shields to conceal terrorist activity.»
While noting that MSF’s decision was «important,» the IDF said it «comes too late. This is further proof that reinforces the necessity for the disarmament of the Hamas terror organization.»

Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) ceased operations at Nasser Hospital over what it said were «unacceptable acts, including the presence of armed men,» at the medical center in Khan Yunis, Gaza. (Abed Rahim Khatib/Anadolu via Getty Images)
Fox News Digital asked the White House whether the presence of armed fighters in Nasser Hospital is a violation of the ceasefire. A White House official stated, «We can’t confirm Medecins Sans Frontieres’ claims, but any threatening presence of Hamas is one of the reasons why we continue to emphasize that Hamas must disarm.»
US-BACKED GAZA AID GROUP SLAMS DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS, ACCUSES IT OF SPREADING ‘FALSE’ CLAIMS
MSF has previously stated that it has been «operational out of Nasser Hospital since before the conflict escalated in October 2023.»
Aizenberg said MSF’s discourse is a change from prior statements. «When the IDF raided Nasser Hospital in February 2024, saying Hamas operatives and hostages were believed to be there, it was condemned as an illegal attack on a medical facility,» Aizenberg said. «MSF now confirms the hospital was used by combatants and for weapons movement. The IDF was right all along.»

IDF troops located a large cache of weapons, some of which were found hidden inside a vehicle used by Hamas terrorists in carrying out the Oct. 7 terror attack against Israel. Feb. 18, 2024. (IDF)
Concerns have also come from the U.S.-backed Gaza Humanitarian Foundation (GHF), which provided over 187 million meals to Gazans between May 26 and late November 2025. In September, GHF told Fox News Digital that Nasser Hospital routinely issued «false reports» of civilian deaths at GHF sites to the media.
FORMER DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS LEADER CALLS GROUP ‘ACCOMPLICES OF HAMAS’ OVER GAZA WAR RESPONSE
MSF did not respond to Fox News Digital’s questions about their failure to address the presence of armed gunmen at Nasser Hospital previously, whether the armed gunmen at the hospital are members of Hamas and why they chose to include their change in operations at the end of a lengthy statement alleging «intimidation, pressure and smear campaigns» regarding MSF from Israeli authorities.
The IDF banned MSF from operating in Gaza beginning on March 1, citing the organization’s failure to provide a list of all Palestinian staff, according to the Times of Israel.
MSF has come under fire in the U.S., with Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., sending a letter to Attorney General Pam Bondi in September requesting that she investigate the organization under the Anti-Terrorism Act because it «mirror[ed] propaganda continuously pushed by Hamas.»

People carry boxes of relief supplies from the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation, a private U.S.-backed group, at an aid distribution center in the central Gaza Strip on June. 8 (Eyad Baba/AFP via Getty Images)
As the ceasefire brokered by the Trump administration takes hold, other anti-Israel NGOs also seem to be coming to terms with their obsession with Israel. Former Oxfam in the U.K. CEO Dr. Halima Begum is taking the charity to court for accusations of sexism, racism and antisemitism. She told the U.K.’s Channel 4 News that «it always felt as though we were disproportionately working around the crisis in Gaza.»
Addressing Begum’s remarks, Israeli cabinet minister Amichai Chikli said she has «been a vocal critic of the State of Israel. Therefore, when she testifies about the level of antisemitism within the organization and levels these accusations herself, her remarks should resonate around the world all the more.»
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
On Monday, Israel’s news agency TPS-IL reported that Oxfam will no longer be permitted to operate in Gaza beginning Feb. 28, the Ministry for Diaspora Affairs and Combating Antisemitism has ruled.
Watchdog organization NGO Monitor told Fox News Digital that the confluence of news stories demonstrates that «slowly, superpower NGOs are being exposed from the inside – their anti-Israel rot bared for all to see. A major return to founding principles is required to ensure that human rights once again become driving ideals inside the world’s most influential NGOs.»
israel,hamas,terrorism,conflicts,anti semitism
INTERNACIONAL
A dos meses de las elecciones, tambalea el presidente peruano José Jeri: el Congreso definirá hoy si lo destituye

El presidente encargado del Perú, José Jerí, tiene las horas contadas. Este martes enfrenta en el Congreso un pedido de destitución por tráfico de influencias a solo dos meses de las elecciones presidenciales del 12 de abril.
De concretarse su exoneración, sería el octavo cambio presidencial en el país andino en casi una década, en medio de un convulsionado contexto político que deja al descubierto una fuerte interna entre sectores de la derecha peruana.
Leé también: Cocinan de madrugada y a leña: así sobrevive una familia de Cuba en medio del apagón interminable
Jeri, del derechista Somos Perú, asumió el poder en forma interina el 10 de octubre pasado en reemplazo de la destituida mandataria encargada, Dina Boluarte, que a su vez había llegado al gobierno después de la remoción de Pedro Castillo el 7 de diciembre de 2022.
El actual presidente debe entregar el poder el 28 de julio.
¿De qué se acusa a José Jeri?
Jeri no es un presidente popular.
Su breve mandato fue sacudido por varios escándalos. La Fiscalía abrió una investigación en su contra por tráfico de influencias. Se lo acusa de haber mantenido reuniones semiclandestinas con empresarios chinos que son contratistas del Estado y de la propia oficina presidencial.
El encuentro ocurrió el 26 de diciembre en un restaurante de comida peruano-china de Lima, al que acudió encapuchado con la aparente intención de evitar ser reconocido, según videos de cámaras de seguridad.
El presidente encargado de Perú, Jose Jeri (Foto: REUTERS/Gerardo Marin)
“Jeri ha tenido acusaciones con el tema del presupuesto. Lo peor no es que haya ido encapuchado a una reunión en el auto presidencial a hablar con contratistas del Estado. Hubo invitaciones a mujeres al Palacio (presidencial) en la noche. También se filtraron fotos de su cumpleaños donde invitó a tres señoritas, una de ellas asesinada de 80 balazos por estar vinculada con una presunta red de tráfico sexual”, dijo a TN la analista peruana Giovanna Peñaflor, directora de la encuestadora Imasen.
Leé también: Homofóbico y sexista: un polémico general rompe con Giorgia Meloni y funda su propio partido de ultraderecha
Según trascendió, una mujer fue contratada en el Estado después que estuvo toda la noche en la sede de gobierno durante las celebraciones de Halloween, de acuerdo a los registros oficiales de ingreso y salida de personas. El mandatario negó todas las acusaciones.
¿Qué puede pasar con José Jerí?
A dos meses de las elecciones, la dividida derecha peruana también juega su interna en el Congreso.
“Hay un enfrentamiento entre Renovación Popular del exalcalde de Lima Rafael López Aliaga y Fuerza Popular de Keiko Fujimori”, aseguró Peñaflor. Ambos dirigentes encabezan los sondeos y luchan por el liderazgo de la derecha.
Las fuerzas conservadoras tienen mayoría en el Congreso y respaldaron a Jeri para que asumiera en reemplazo de Boluarte. López Aliaga busca ahora distanciarse del presidente encargado para no quedar “pegado” a una figura impopular y sacudida por escándalos en plena campaña. Jose Jeri se aferra al gobierno a dos meses de las elecciones (Foto: REUTERS/Gerardo Marin)
El fujimorismo, el partido más grande dentro del Congreso, es el único que mantiene cierto apoyo a Jerí, pero difícilmente pueda evitar su caída.
La suerte de Jeri, a quien sus detractores apodan “pajerín” (el diminutivo de “pajero”), dependerá de qué procedimiento adoptará el Parlamento para cesarlo en el cargo.
“Lo que se va a discutir es si procede la vacancia como cualquier presidente, o una censura. Si se lo considera como presidente encargado en su calidad de titular del Congreso, entonces alcanzará con la censura que requiere una mayoría simple de votos”, dijo a TN el analista peruano Fernando Tuesta.
Leé también: Quién es el heredero de la dinastía Castro que es señalado como el negociador de Cuba con EE.UU.
Pero para “vacar” (destitituir) a un presidente se necesitan dos tercios de los legisladores.
“En realidad esto es puro cálculo político electoral”, dijo Tuesta.
Para el analista, Jerí podría ser destituido este martes o incluso renunciar antes de asistir a la reunión legislativa.
Peñaflor dijo que el gran problema es elegir a quien eventualmente reemplace a Jeri en la transición que se avecina en el país. “No se ponen de acuerdo en el nombre”, indicó.
La favorita es la derechista Maricarmen Alva, una figura polémica que ya presidió el Congreso en 2021. La dirigente lideró la oposición contra el izquierdista presidente Castillo, lo que puede derivar en fuertes protestas de las bancadas progresistas.
Perú, Jose Jeri
INTERNACIONAL
ICE sweeps up convicted pedophiles, traffickers in massive holiday weekend sting: ‘Worst of the worst’

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
FIRST ON FOX: As federal immigration operations continue across the country, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), continues to nab child sex predators residing in the country as illegal immigrants.
Child grooming, sex and lewd acts with minors, including some under 14, possession of child pornography, domestic assault, assault with a deadly weapon, stalking and drug trafficking were among some of DHS’s «worst of the worst» arrests from Presidents Day weekend.
«Over President’s Day weekend, the brave men and women of ICE arrested heinous criminal illegal aliens across the country convicted for sex crimes against children, rape, and drug trafficking,» said DHS Assistant Secretary Tricia McLaughlin. «These violent criminals will never be allowed to harm children and innocent Americans again.»
Meanwhile, according to McLaughlin, «nearly 70%» of ICE arrests are of illegal immigrants either charged, or convicted, of a crime in the United States. «Nothing will stop ICE law enforcement from removing them from American communities,» the DHS assistant secretary concluded.
ICE ASSAULTS SPIKE 1,500% AS DEMS DRAW ‘HARD RED LINE’ TO UNMASK AGENTS IN DHS BATTLE
Ten mugshots of criminal illegal aliens picked up by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) over the Presidents Day weekend, which the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has dubbed the «worst of the worst» criminal illegal immigrants picked up by federal officials over the Presidents Day weekend. (Department of Homeland Security/Getty Images)
Over the weekend, several of those illegal alien criminals arrested by ICE had previous charges related to child sex abuse. Efren Guzman-Lopez, who is originally from Guatemala, was picked up in Texas following a conviction for indecency with child-sexual contact and child grooming. Another criminal illegal alien convicted of sex offenses with a child, specifically lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14, was picked up this weekend in California. The individual originally from Mexico, Javier Millan-Salgado, was also listed on the sex offender registry, according to DHS.
Multiple individuals in California were picked up this weekend for having «sex with a minor» as well, according to DHS, while a criminal illegal alien in Missouri, Pedro Jucub, was arrested for «sexual misconduct» with a child under the age of 15. These criminal illegal aliens were from Guatemala and Mexico.
Others were arrested for acts of sexual abuse and sexual assault, including in New York and Salt Lake City.
ICE RAMPS UP DEPORTATION PUSH BY BOOSTING CAPACITY TO 92,600 BEDS WITH $38.3B EXPANSION
Drug trafficking, assault and domestic violence were the remaining trends among DHS’s «worst of the worst» criminal illegal aliens picked up over the Presidents Day weekend.

Protesters, using whistles to alert neighborhoods to ICE activity, face off with Minneapolis police officers in Minneapolis, Minn., on Jan. 24, 2026. (Roberto Schmid/AFP via Getty Images)
Those on DHS’s list charged or convicted of drug trafficking included criminal illegal aliens from Honduras and Mexico. They were picked up in various states across the Midwest, Southwest and the East Coast.
Alfredo Vargas and Wilfrido Varelas-Rubio , both from Mexico, were each convicted of trafficking methamphetamine in Iowa and in Montana, respectively, before being picked up by ICE this weekend. A man from Honduras, Ever Rivera-Molina, was convicted of conspiracy to distribute crystal methamphetamine in Texas prior to his arrest by ICE.
On the East Coast, in Raleigh, North Carolina, a criminal illegal alien from Mexico arrested by ICE, Hermilio Salgado-Castro, was previously convicted of conspiracy to distribute cocaine. Saul Alonzo Portillo-Lopez, living in Texas when he was arrested over the weekend, had previously been convicted of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, according to DHS’s «worst of the worst» list from the weekend.
Felony assault, domestic violence, stalking and assault with a deadly weapon were also among the crimes committed by those on ICE’s list.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
Gerson Valverde, a criminal illegal alien from Nicaragua, was arrested following a conviction for felony assault, felony aggravated family offense, and misdemeanor stalking in Saratoga County, New York. Francisco Gamez-Martinez, a criminal illegal alien from Mexico, was arrested by ICE this weekend after being convicted of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in Lakeland, Florida.

Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem on Friday pushed for the passage of the SAVE America Act during a press conference in Scottsdale, Ariz., in an effort to ensure voter security at the polls. (Caitlin O’Hara/AP Photo)
DHS has set up a website at WOW.DHS.Gov, where Americans can learn about the public safety threats being arrested in their communities.
«The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is highlighting the worst of worst criminal aliens arrested by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE),» the website’s homepage reads. «Under Secretary Noem’s leadership, the hardworking men and women of DHS and ICE are fulfilling President Trump’s promise and carrying out mass deportations – starting with the worst of the worst – including the illegal aliens you see here.»
immigration,homeland security,crime world,deportation,kristi noem,politics
INTERNACIONAL
UK, German defense officials defend military buildup under Russian threats

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
The British and German Defense chiefs contend that military buildup is necessary to protect Europe from potential Russian aggression.
They pointed to the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war.
«Moscow’s military buildup, combined with its willingness to wage war on our continent, as painfully evidenced in Ukraine, represents an increased risk that demands our collective attention,» they declared in an opinion piece published by The Guardian.
RUBIO SEALS CIVIL NUCLEAR COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH HUNGARY
Chief of the Defence Staff at the Ministry of Defence Air Chief Marshal Sir Richard Knighton makes his keynote address on day two of the Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) on Sept. 10, 2025 in London, England. ( Leon Neal/Getty Images)
United Kingdom Chief of Defense Staff Air Chief Marshal Sir Richard Knighton and German Chief of Defense Carsten Breuer made an argument for peace through strength.
«History teaches us that deterrence fails when adversaries sense disunity and weakness. If Russia perceives Europe in this way, it may be emboldened to extend its aggression beyond Ukraine. Indeed, we know that Moscow’s intentions range wider than the current conflict,» they wrote.
RUBIO BLASTS ‘WORLD WITHOUT BORDERS’ FANTASY, WARNS MASS MIGRATION THREATENS WESTERN CIVILIZATION

General Carsten Breuer, inspector general of the Bundeswehr, speaks after the meeting of the Defense Committee on Jan. 14, 2026, in Berlin. (Soeren Stache/picture alliance via Getty Images)
They asserted that the continent must have a strong defense industry.
«Ukraine shows us that industrial bases are key to sustaining and ultimately winning any major war. The increased defence spending under way across our countries proves that we are taking this seriously, as we cannot deter if we cannot produce. Our industries must be capable of sustained output – manufacturing the ammunition, systems and platforms our forces require at the pace modern conflict demands,» they asserted.
UKRAINE STRIKES MAJOR RUSSIAN AMMO DEPOT WITH ‘FLAMINGO’ MISSILE AS TRUMP URGES ZELENSKYY TO MOVE ON DEAL
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
«There is a moral dimension to this endeavour. Rearmament is not warmongering; it is the responsible action of nations determined to protect their people and preserve peace. Strength deters aggression. Weakness invites it,» they wrote.
world,united kingdom,germany,europe,ukraine
POLITICA2 días agoUno de los jefes de la CGT adelantó que convocarán a un paro general por la reforma laboral: “Trabajaremos para que sea una gran huelga”
POLITICA2 días agoEfecto Santa Fe: policías y penitenciarios de Río Negro rechazaron un aumento en cuotas y amenazan con acampar por tiempo indeterminado en Viedma
CHIMENTOS1 día ago¡Sorpresa total! Wanda Nara irrumpió en la “Casita” de Bad Bunny y revolucionó River


















