INTERNACIONAL
Israeli forces order evacuation for most of Rafah ahead of attack on the area

The Israeli military issued evacuation orders on Monday for most of Rafah and suggested it may soon launch another ground operation in the city after its ceasefire with Hamas ended.
The evacuation orders appeared to cover almost all the city and nearby areas. The military ordered civilians to head to Mawasi, where tent camps were set up along the coast.
«The IDF is returning to intense operations to dismantle the capabilities of the terrorist organizations in these areas,» a spokesperson for the Israeli Defense Forces wrote on X. «For your safety, move immediately to the shelters in Al Mawasi.»
Earlier this month, Israel ended its ceasefire with Hamas and renewed its air and ground attacks against the terror group. In early March, Israel cut off all supplies and humanitarian aid to Gaza to pressure Hamas to accept changes to the ceasefire agreement.
ISRAEL STRIKES BEIRUT FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE A CEASEFIRE ENDED THE LATEST ISRAEL-HEZBOLLAH WAR
Mourners walk by the bodies of the Abu Sultan family, killed when an Israeli army strike hit their tent before their burial at the hospital in Khan Younis, southern Gaza Strip, Sunday, March 30, 2025. (AP)
Israel launched a major operation in Rafah in May, decimating large parts of the area. The military seized a strategic corridor along the border and the Rafah crossing with Egypt, which is Gaza’s only path to the outside world that was not controlled by Israel.
Israel was expected to withdraw from the corridor under the ceasefire before later refusing, citing the need to block weapons smuggling.
Israel has said it would intensify its military operations until Hamas releases the remaining 59 hostages in its custody, including 24 who are believed to be alive. Israel has also called on the terror group to disarm and leave the territory, conditions that were not in the ceasefire agreement. Hamas has rejected those demands.
LANDMARK UK REPORT ON HAMAS EXPOSES WORST ATTACK ON JEWS SINCE HOLOCAUST

Hassan Abu Sultan mourns over the body of her son Jehad, who, along with his wife and three children, was killed when an Israeli army strike hit their tent. (AP)
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that his country would take control of security in Gaza after the war and would impose President Donald Trump’s controversial proposal to resettle the territory’s civilians in other countries.
The proposal has been universally rejected by Palestinians, who view it as forcible displacement from their homeland. Human rights experts also say the plan would likely violate international law.
Hamas has insisted on moving forward with the signed ceasefire deal, which called for the remainder of the hostages to be released in exchange for a lasting ceasefire and Israel pulling its troops out of Gaza. Negotiations over those parts of the agreement were supposed to have begun in February after some hostages were freed in exchange for more than 1,000 Palestinian prisoners in Israeli custody.

Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel’s prime minister, said Israel would take control of security in Gaza after the war and impose President Donald Trump’s plan to resettle the territory’s civilians in other countries. (REUTERS/Ronen Zvulun/Pool/File Photo)
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
The war began when Hamas launched an attack on Israel on Oct. 7, 2023, killing roughly 1,200 people and kidnapping another 251, most of whom have since been released in ceasefires or other deals.
More than 50,000 Palestinians have been killed by the Israeli military’s retaliation, according to the Hamas-run government’s Gaza Health Ministry, which does not differentiate between civilians and terrorists.
At the height of the war, roughly 90% of Gaza’s population had been displaced, and many had fled.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
INTERNACIONAL
South Korean president removed from office four months after declaring martial law

South Korea’s Constitutional Court on Friday removed impeached President Yoon Suk Yeol on Friday, four months after he declared martial law, sending the East Asian country into turmoil.
The court issued its verdict more than three months after the opposition-controlled National Assembly voted to impeach him.
SOUTH KOREAN PM HAN DUCK-SOO REINSTATED AS ACTING PRESIDENT AFTER IMPEACHMENT OVERTURNED
South Korea’s impeached President Yoon Suk Yeol, attends the fourth hearing of his impeachment trial over his short-lived imposition of martial law at the Constitutional Court in Seoul, South Korea, Jan.23, 2025. (Jeon Heon Kyun/Pool Photo via AP)
South Korea must hold a national election within two months to find a new president.
Yoon’s short-lived martial law declaration on Dec. 3 lasted only six hours before the liberal opposition-controlled legislature quickly voted it down.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
INTERNACIONAL
Hungary says it is withdrawing from International Criminal Court as Israeli PM Netanyahu visits country

Hungary is withdrawing from the International Criminal Court (ICC), a move that comes shortly after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu arrived in the country on Thursday for a visit with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban.
Netanyahu, who is wanted by the ICC on allegations of war crimes in Gaza, and his wife were greeted on the tarmac by an honor guard and Hungarian Minister of Defense Kristóf Szalay-Bobrovniczky and Israeli Ambassador to Hungary Maya Kadosh.
He is expected to be in Hungary for four days.
Hungary – a founding member of the ICC – is obligated to arrest anyone wanted by the court and turn them over, but Orban has described the warrant for Netanyahu as «brazen, cynical and completely unacceptable.»
WATCH: ISRAELI PM NETANYAHU PUSHES BACK ON ICC CHARGES
Hungary announced it is withdrawing from the International Criminal Court as it is hosting Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, who is wanted by the court for alleged war crimes in Gaza. ( Janos Kummer/Getty Images)
Orban’s Chief of Staff Gergely Gulyas told state media that Hungary would launch its withdrawal process later in the day on Thursday.
The withdrawal doesn’t come as a surprise as Orban questioned the country’s involvement in the ICC in February following President Donald Trump’s decision to impose sanctions on the court’s prosecutor, Karim Khan.
«It’s time for Hungary to review what we’re doing in an international organization that is under U.S. sanctions,» Orban said on X in February.

The International Criminal Court (ICC) issued an arrest warrant for Netanyahu and his former defense chief, Yoav Gallant, last year. (Selman Aksunger/Anadolu via Getty Images)
TRUMP UNVEILS SANCTIONS AGAINST INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT FOR NETANYAHU ARREST WARRANT
Hungary’s parliament will likely approve the bill to begin the year-long withdrawal process from the ICC since it is controlled by Orban’s Fidesz Party, according to Reuters.
Orban has strongly supported Netanyahu over the years and, in the past, has been quick to block EU statements or actions criticizing Israel.
Israel has rejected the ICC’s accusations, which come after the Jewish State launched a war against Hamas following the terrorist group’s Oct. 7, 2023, attack in southern Israel that left 1,200 dead and more than 250 taken as hostages.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
When the court issued the warrant for Netanyahu and his former defense chief, Yoav Gallant, it said there was reason to believe both men participated in crimes including murder, persecution and starvation as a weapon of war in Gaza.
According to the Hamas-run Palestinian Ministry of Health, Israel has killed more than 50,000 Palestinians during its attack on Gaza.
Reuters contributed to this report.
INTERNACIONAL
Rubio demands NATO pony up, dismisses ‘hysteria’ over US role under Trump

Secretary of State Marco Rubio on Thursday said NATO nations must provide a «realistic pathway» to ramp up their defense spending to hit a 5% threshold – including the U.S.
«I understand there’s domestic politics, after decades of building up vast social safety nets that maybe don’t want to take away from that and invest more in national security,» Rubio said while speaking at a NATO foreign ministers event in Brussels. «But the events of the last few years… full-scale ground war in the heart of Europe as a reminder that hard power is still necessary as a deterrent.
«We do want to leave here with an understanding that we are on a pathway, a realistic pathway to every single one of the members committee, and fulfilling a promise to reach up to 5% of spending,» Rubio said, adding that «the United States will have to increase its percentage.»
NATO LEADERS PREDICT ERA OF 2% DEFENSE SPENDING ‘PROBABLY HISTORY’ AS TRUMP REPORTEDLY FLOATS HIGHER TARGET
Secretary of State Marco Rubio during a press conference on the day of a NATO foreign ministers’ meeting at the alliance’s headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, April 3, 2025. (Reuterrs/Yves Herman)
While the majority of the 32 NATO members currently spend 2% of their nation’s GDP per previous NATO commitments, eight nations – Croatia, Portugal, Italy, Canada, Belgium, Luxembourg, Slovenia and Spain – have yet to meet their defense spending pledges.
Only Poland spends over 4% of its GDP on defense, while four other nations spend over 3% – Estonia, the U.S., Latvia and Greece.
Despite the severe spending increases this will demand from all NATO nations, Rubio’s push is unlikely to be met with serious opposition as NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte, and other NATO allies, have increasingly called for more defense spending.
Washington in 2024 spent 3.38% of its GDP on defense, which equated to more than $967 billion, according to NATO figures released in July.
The U.S. closed out 2024 with a GDP of over $29.7 billion, which means it is on track to spend $1 trillion on defense in 2025 if it maintains the current expenditure rate of 3.38%.
RUBIO ARRIVES IN BRUSSELS FOR NATO TALKS AMID UNEASE OVER TRUMP’S AGENDA

NATO’s largest annual maritime drill, Exercise Dynamic Mariner/Flotex 25, continues in the Gulf of Cadiz off southern Spain on March 28, 2025. (Burak Akbulut/Anadolu via Getty Images)
Rubio did not detail what timeframe he expected to see nations increase their defense spending to hit the 5% threshold, though if the U.S. did it in 2025, that would mean allocating nearly $1.49 trillion for defense – a figure that is higher than the current total spent by the entire NATO alliance, which collectively spent $1.47 trillion in 2024.
«As we speak right now, the United States is as active in NATO as it has ever been,» Rubio said. «Some of this hysteria and hyperbole that I see in the global media and some domestic media in the United States about NATO is unwarranted.
«The United States president [has] made clear. He supports NATO. We’re going to remain in NATO,» he reaffirmed.

Secretary of State Marco Rubio greets the press as he walks with the newly appointed U.S. Permanent Representative to NATO Matthew Whitaker on the first day of the NATO foreign ministers’ meeting on April 3, 2025, in Brussels, Belgium. (Omar Havana/Getty Images)
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Rubio said the only way NATO nations can truly deter aggressor nations like Russia and China is by collectively increasing each NATO nation’s capabilities to contribute to the alliance’s collective defense.
«We understand that’s a tradeoff,» Rubio said. «We have to do it every single year in our country – I assure you that we also have domestic needs.
«But we’ve prioritized defense because of the role we’ve played in the world, and we want our partners to do the same,» Rubio confirmed.
-
POLITICA3 días ago
Venció el congelamiento salarial y los senadores cobrarán más de $9 millones de dieta
-
POLITICA2 días ago
Desde Ushuaia, Villarruel convocó a un “proceso de malvinización” en medio de los “discursos de odio”
-
CHIMENTOS3 días ago
Aparecieron las cartas de amor que José Alperovich le escribe a Marianela Mirra desde la cárcel: “Quiero jugarme la vida con vos”