INTERNACIONAL
Colorado Dems are ‘poking the bear’ by defying Trump’s orders, GOP lawmaker warns

A Republican lawmaker has warned that Democrats in Colorado’s state legislature could face the ire of the Trump administration if a series of controversial bills passed Sunday — including one labeling parental misgendering during custody battles as «coercive control» — are signed into law.
«It really does feel like we’re poking the bear,» state Rep. Jarvis Caldwell told Fox News Digital on Tuesday.
Colorado enacted legislation to expand health care access to illegal immigrants this year, «as well as housing and food and education for illegal immigrants, which is in direct violation of some of the orders that have come from President Trump,» according to Caldwell.
«And then the transgender issue, we’re pushing this further than we ever have before on children in the state of Colorado, and that directly goes in violation of what President Trump is looking at.»
COLORADO DEMS RAM ABORTION, TRANSGENDER BILLS THROUGH ON LIMITED SUNDAY SESSION DEBATE: ‘UNPRECEDENTED’
Colorado state Rep. Jarvis Caldwell says Democrats could be headed toward federal action from the Trump admin after controversial bills passed the House on Sunday. (Getty Images/Rep. Jarvis)
As such, Caldwell said «it’s a very real possibility» that some of the state’s programs could be at risk of losing federal funding, adding the Centennial State will «pay the consequences for it, and Democrats will be responsible.»
«Health is a big one with Medicaid, a big portion of that is federal funds, and then education as well,» Caldwell said. «And so we are passing bills, especially on the illegal immigrant issue, that directly involve these issues. And so I think that’s going to be something that’s on President Trump’s radar.»
The Colorado Democratic House majority barreled through four controversial gender and abortion bills on Sunday — which one Republican lawmaker described as a day for «family and prayer,» curtailing floor debate in an «unprecedented» floor procedural tactic.
The bills that were passed include SB25-183, which requires taxpayers to fund abortion services; HB25-1309, mandating insurers cover transgender procedures regardless of age; HB25-1312, which imposes state-mandated gender policies on schools and considers it «coercive control» in child custody cases when a parent does not affirm a child’s gender identity or «deadnames» them; and SB25-129, which prohibits cooperation with out-of-state investigations on transgender procedures and abortion services.
TRANS INMATE IN PRISON FOR KILLING BABY MUST GET GENDER SURGERY AT ‘EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY’: JUDGE

Colorado State Capitol in Denver. (John Greim/Loop Images/Universal Images Group viaGetty Images)
State House Majority Democratic Leader Monica Duran told Fox News Digital previously that the four bills were debated on the floor for more than 12 hours last week. Duran also invoked a procedural rule that limited debate to two hours last Friday.
But Caldwell said under 24 hours is nothing compared to the Democrat majority’s 12 months they spent on several of the bills.
«They had an entire year to coordinate testimony, and we had less than 24 hours,» Caldwell said. «And then when it went to the final vote, we’re each supposed to get 10 minutes for debate, and they completely cut off any and all debate.»
The Republican minority also failed to get any of their amendments passed. For HB 1309, which would mandate insurers cover the cost of transgender procedures regardless of age, Republicans introduced an amendment to exclude minors from it.
«Because some of the coverage is genital surgical procedures, it’s hormone therapy, it’s facial reconstruction, and then breast reductions and chest augmentation,» Caldwell said. «And so now your health care plan, even if you disagree with this, you’re going to be paying a higher premium most likely to cover the cost, in my opinion, to genitally mutilate children.»
SB25-183 and SB25-129 are headed to the governor’s desk for signature, while the other House bills now go to the Senate for consideration.
TRUMP DOJ, EDUCATION DEPT FORM TASK FORCE TO PROTECT FEMALE ATHLETES FROM ‘GENDER IDEOLOGY’ IN SCHOOLS, SPORTS

President Donald Trump signs an executive order in the Oval Office at the White House in Washington, Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2025. (AP Photo)
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
It’s not unlikely that Trump could target Colorado Democrats.
Earlier this year, Trump signed several executive orders aimed at eliminating «radical gender ideology,» and he’s already moved to slash some federal funds in Maine after Gov. Janet Mills refused to enforce Trump’s ban on biological males competing in women’s sports. Mills lobbed a lawsuit against the Trump administration on Monday over the frozen funds.
In January, Trump signed the «Defending Women From Gender Ideology Extremism and Restoring Biological Truth to the Federal Government» executive order, which defines two sexes: male and female. The order prohibits «chemical and surgical mutilation» of minors to include puberty blockers, hormones such as estrogen and testosterone, and sex-change surgeries. It also bars institutions receiving federal grants from providing such services and allows healthcare providers to refuse services based on gender identity.
Trump also signed an executive order requiring military personnel to serve according to their biological sex.
Politics,Colorado,Republicans,Democratic Party
INTERNACIONAL
EXCLUSIVE: ‘Targeted attack’ vandalizes Trump-Kennedy Center outdoor ice rink, forces performance cancellation

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
FIRST ON FOX: The Trump-Kennedy Center was the target of what officials described as a «calculated, malicious attack» early Friday after a «toxic chemical» was poured onto its outdoor ice rink, forcing a performance cancellation.
Trump-Kennedy Center leadership said a dark substance was poured onto the ice surface, severely damaging the outdoor arena.
Leadership said the incident was not a protest but an act of outright vandalism targeting the Trump-Kennedy Center.
«Today, a targeted attack on the Trump Kennedy Center vandalized and destroyed our outdoor arena, causing severe damage that we unfortunately must cancel tonight’s performance, but we are working feverishly to complete repairs so programming can resume tomorrow,» Roma Daravi, vice president of public relations for the Trump-Kennedy Center, said in a statement to Fox News Digital. «We have turned over video footage to the authorities who are investigating this calculated, malicious attack and hold those responsible accountable.»
KENNEDY CENTER PRESIDENT DEMANDS $1M FROM JAZZ MUSICIAN WHO CANCELED CHRISTMAS EVE SHOW
A split image shows a dark substance spread across the Trump-Kennedy Center’s outdoor ice rink alongside skaters rehearsing before the performance was canceled. Officials said video footage has been turned over to authorities. (Courtesy of the Trump-Kennedy Center)
Leadership added that violence «will not be tolerated» at the Trump-Kennedy Center and said those responsible would be held accountable.
Trump-Kennedy Center officials said a brown-black substance was poured across the ice early Friday morning. Images from the scene show the material spread widely across the rink, with what appears to be a gallon-sized milk container visible on the ice.
Leadership at the venue said the substance was «toxic.» The exact chemical has not yet been publicly identified.
TRUMP’S NAME ADDED TO KENNEDY CENTER FOLLOWING UNANIMOUS BOARD VOTE TO RENAME HISTORIC BUILDING

A gallon-sized container sits in a dark substance spread across the outdoor ice rink at the Trump-Kennedy Center, in an image provided exclusively to Fox News Digital. Officials said the material was poured onto the ice in what they described as a «targeted attack.» (Courtesy of the Trump-Kennedy Center)
The vandalism forced the cancellation of a scheduled performance at the Trump-Kennedy Center by Montreal-based skating company Le Patin Libre.
The incident comes amid a broader transformation of the Trump-Kennedy Center following a leadership overhaul and significant funding secured for long-deferred infrastructure improvements.
The board of trustees voted unanimously in December 2025 to rename the facility «The Donald J. Trump and The John F. Kennedy Memorial Center for the Performing Arts.»
President Donald Trump was later elected chairman of the board.
BOARD VOTES KENNEDY CENTER TO BE RENAMED ‘TRUMP-KENNEDY CENTER,’ LEAVITT SAYS

The outdoor ice rink on the Kennedy Center plaza is seen after officials said a substance was poured onto the surface, canceling a scheduled performance. The image was provided exclusively to Fox News Digital. (Courtesy of the Trump-Kennedy Center)
Fox News Digital previously reported that the Center plans a temporary closure beginning July 4 for an extensive restoration and modernization project. Leadership has cited roughly $250 million in deferred maintenance and aging infrastructure accumulated over decades.
Congress appropriated $257 million for renovation work in Trump’s «One, Big, Beautiful Bill» and officials have described the project as critical to stabilizing and preserving the nation’s premier performing arts institution for future generations.
The complex, which opened in 1971, has faced years of financial strain and structural deterioration before new funding was secured.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
Daravi said the institution intends to pursue accountability for the damage and restore the outdoor arena as quickly as possible, so programming can continue as scheduled.
Neither a suspect nor a motive have been publicly identified by either the Trump-Kennedy Center or authorities.
Authorities are continuing to investigate the incident as the Trump-Kennedy Center works to restore the damaged outdoor arena and resume scheduled programming.
The White House did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital’s request for comment.
kennedy center,donald trump,washington dc,arts,vandalism
INTERNACIONAL
Así cayó el príncipe Andrés: su vínculo con Epstein, títulos reales perdidos y un arresto histórico

El 19 de febrero de 2026 marcó un hito inédito para la realeza británica: Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor —hasta hace poco el príncipe Andrés— fue detenido por la policía por presunta conducta indebida en el ejercicio de un cargo público.
La investigación sostiene que habría compartido información oficial con el fallecido financista y abusador sexual Jeffrey Epstein cuando actuaba como enviado comercial del Reino Unido.
Leé también: El príncipe Andrés quedó “en libertad bajo investigación” luego de estar 11 horas detenido por el caso Epstein
La detención ocurrió en su residencia del complejo real de Sandringham y las autoridades allanaron propiedades vinculadas a él. El caso es histórico: se trata del primer arresto de un miembro de la familia real en siglos y amenaza con abrir una crisis institucional para la Casa de Windsor.
El propio rey Carlos III se distanció rápidamente del escándalo y dejó una frase que resonó en el Reino Unido: “La ley debe seguir su curso”.
Agentes de la policía frente al Royal Lodge, en Windsor, tras el arresto del príncipe Andrés. (Foto: Reuters)
El origen: el vínculo con Epstein
La detención no es un hecho aislado. Es el punto culminante de una historia que comenzó hace más de veinte años.
La estadounidense Virginia Giuffre denunció en el año 2001 que fue obligada a mantener relaciones sexuales con Andrés cuando era menor de edad tras ser captada por la red de Epstein.
El príncipe siempre negó las acusaciones, pero en 2022 aceptó un acuerdo extrajudicial millonario que incluyó una donación a la fundación de la denunciante y un reconocimiento de que Epstein traficó jóvenes durante años. El príncipe Andrés aparece arrodillado sobre una persona en una composición de imágenes difundida por el Departamento de Justicia de EE.UU. en Washington el 30 de enero de 2026, como parte de un nuevo conjunto de documentos de la investigación sobre Jeffrey Epstein. (Foto: Reuters)
La investigación judicial nunca cerró del todo la polémica. Documentos posteriores volvieron a difundir acusaciones de abuso ocurridos en 2001, reactivando el escándalo global.
El abogado penalista británico Mark Ellison —consultado por la BBC en investigaciones similares— explicó que estos casos “no dependen solo del delito sexual sino del abuso de poder institucional”, algo que amplía enormemente la gravedad jurídica.
El derrumbe institucional
El impacto para la monarquía fue devastador y progresivo. Primero, en 2019, tras una entrevista televisiva considerada catastrófica, Andrés debió retirarse de la vida pública. Luego perdió funciones oficiales y honores militares.
En 2025 llegó el golpe definitivo: Carlos III ordenó quitarle títulos, tratamiento real y patronazgos, por lo que dejó de ser formalmente “príncipe”.
Para la historiadora constitucional Anna Whitelock, especialista en monarquía británica, “es la mayor desmonarquización de un royal moderno: pasó de figura estatal a ciudadano investigado”.
Aun así, el escándalo continuó creciendo. El rey Carlos III de Inglaterra, hermano de Andrés. (Foto: Reuters/Chris Jackson).
En 2026, documentos judiciales estadounidenses mostraron que Andrés habría mantenido contacto con Epstein después de lo admitido públicamente y, además, compartido reportes oficiales de viajes comerciales del gobierno británico.
Los investigadores creen que esos datos pudieron beneficiar negocios del financista. El delito investigado —misconduct in public office— exige probar abuso deliberado de la confianza pública, algo que puede implicar prisión efectiva.
Leé también: La impactante carta que escribió el rey Carlos III tras la detención de su hermano, el príncipe Andrés
Para el experto en derecho público David Allen Green “no es un escándalo moral sino constitucional: implica usar el Estado en favor de un particular”.
Además, la policía analiza denuncias de tráfico sexual vinculadas a la red Epstein durante los años en que Andrés ejercía funciones diplomáticas.
Un problema para la Corona
El caso golpea directamente la legitimidad de la monarquía. Una encuesta citada tras el arresto mostró una caída del apoyo público a la institución, especialmente entre jóvenes.
Durante años el Palacio intentó aislarlo para proteger la imagen real. Sin embargo, la sucesión de revelaciones —desde correos hasta testimonios judiciales— volvió imposible separar la figura personal del sistema institucional.
Para la socióloga británica Pauline Maclaran, especialista en cultura real: “El problema no es solo Andrew: es la percepción de privilegio y de impunidad”.
Así fue visto el príncipe Andrés este jueves en el auto policial cuando lo dejaron «en libertad bajo investigación». (Foto: Reuters)
La trayectoria del duque de York es una de las caídas más abruptas de la historia moderna de la realeza. Pasó de ser héroe militar en la guerra de Malvinas, el embajador comercial del Reino Unido y una figura prominente de la Corona a estar en el centro de la polémica acusado de cometer delitos sexuales e institucionales.
Con todo, que haya permanecido detenido no implica condena. La fiscalía aún debe decidir si presenta cargos formales. Pero el daño político ya es profundo: la monarquía británica enfrenta uno de sus mayores desafíos contemporáneos.
Más que un escándalo personal, el caso del príncipe Andrés se convirtió en una discusión global sobre poder, privilegios y responsabilidad. Y por primera vez en siglos, la pregunta ya no es si un royal puede caer en desgracia, sino si puede terminar en la cárcel.
Príncipe Andres, Realeza británica, Jeffrey Epstein
INTERNACIONAL
Truck smashes into famed synagogue, police charge man with hate crime: ‘Very distressing’

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
A man has been criminally charged after allegedly damaging the famed Brisbane Synagogue in Australia on Friday night.
A 32-year-old Sunnybank man, whose name has not yet been released, is charged with willful damage, serious vilification or hate crime, dangerous operation of a vehicle, possession of dangerous drugs and possession of utensils or pipes etc. for use, according to a statement from Queensland Police.
Authorities said just after 7:15 p.m. local time Friday, a black Toyota Hilux utility truck struck and knocked down the gates of the synagogue, located on Margaret Street, before leaving the scene.
Police quickly tracked down the car and took the driver into custody without incident.
The Brisbane Synagogue in Brisbane, Australia, was rammed by a small truck late Friday. (Google Maps)
MISSISSIPPI SYNAGOGUE ARSON SUSPECT’S DAD TURNS HIM IN AFTER LAUGHING CONFESSION, FBI SAYS
No one was injured during the incident, according to officials.
The suspect, who is believed to have acted alone, will face Brisbane Magistrates Court on Saturday.
There is no ongoing threat to the community.

According to Queensland police, the suspect is facing several charges, including a hate crime. (Robbie Stephenson/PA Images via Getty Images)
AUSTRALIA HANUKKAH TERROR ATTACK SUSPECT SEEN FOR FIRST TIME IN PRISON
«The Queensland Police Service is focused on ensuring community safety and continues to support and engage with all local religious communities,» the agency wrote.
Queensland Premier David Crisafulli said he was briefed on the incident, noting the incident was «very distressing for the Jewish community in Queensland.»

Queensland Premier David Crisafulli called the incident «very distressing for the Jewish community in Queensland.»
Crisafulli added he spoke with Jewish leaders, as well as police, and assured Queenslanders the incident is being taken seriously.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
«This is another signal as to why we have put strong laws before Parliament to protect all people where they worship,» Crisafulli wrote in a statement on X. «We are going through the process and I fully intend to have them passed during the next sitting of Parliament.»
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
world,crime,australia,crime world,religion,terrorism,anti semitism
ECONOMIA2 días agoAyuda Escolar Anual: a cuánto asciende, donde se tramita y quien puede cobrarla
CHIMENTOS1 día agoEscándalo en MasterChef: una famosa abandonó a los gritos y acusando que está todo arreglado
POLITICA24 horas agoDel himno peronista de Kelly Olmos al exabrupto de Agustina Propato: las perlitas del debate por la reforma laboral

















