INTERNACIONAL
Israel releases body-cam video of deadly Syria raid targeting Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated terrorists

IDF battles terrorists in Syria raid
Body-cam video shows face-to-face firefight between Israeli forces and terrorists in Beit Jann raid as IDF troops capture terror suspect. (Video: IDF Spokesman’s Unit.)
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
The IDF released body-camera footage Friday from a rare face-to-face gun battle in southern Syria, where troops from the 55th Brigade were fired on while arresting members of al-Jama’a al-Islamiyya, a Sunni terrorist group Israel identifies as part of the wider Muslim Brotherhood network.
The cross-border gun battle comes as the Trump administration moves to target Brotherhood affiliates and tensions spike between Netanyahu and Syria’s interim president.
The overnight operation took place in the Beit Jann area, roughly 10 kilometers inside Syria, under the 210th Division. According to the IDF, troops entered the area to detain suspects involved in planting IEDs and planning future attacks against Israel, including potential rocket fire. Two suspects were arrested before an exchange of fire erupted.
Six IDF soldiers were wounded, including three in serious condition. Several terrorists were killed, the IDF said, and the suspects were transferred to Israel for interrogation.
TRUMP MOVES AGAINST MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AS ISLAMIST GROUP SPREADS IN WEST
IDF troops move through the Beit Jann area in southern Syria during the overnight operation to apprehend members of Al-Jama’a al-Islamiyya, the Muslim Brotherhood-linked militant group. (IDF) (IDF)
Al-Jama’a al-Islamiyya, founded as the Lebanese branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, has cooperated with Hamas and Hezbollah, maintaining infrastructure in southern Lebanon and along the Syria-Lebanon border. The IDF says it has struck the organization’s sites in Syria and Lebanon repeatedly during the current war.
Channel 12 political correspondent Amit Segal noted Friday that the incident marks the first time since December 2024 — when Israeli forces took control of the Syrian side of Mount Hermon — that Israeli troops were wounded in a Syrian firefight.
Segal wrote: «Could Syria become the IDF’s new Lebanon? … With six soldiers wounded overnight, the big question is whether this is a one-off event, or if it signals the beginning of a long, uncomfortable Israeli presence in Syria.»
Tensions between Syrian interim president Ahmed al-Sharaa and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have intensified since Sharaa’s unprecedented visit to Washington earlier this month. Sharaa met President Donald Trump at the White House for discussions on sanctions relief and counterterrorism coordination, making him the first Syrian leader to visit Washington since the Syrian war began.
IDF STRIKES HAMAS ‘TERRORIST TARGETS’ ACROSS GAZA FOLLOWING REPORTED CEASEFIRE VIOLATION

Israeli forces secure the area around Beit Jann after detaining two suspects and coming under fire in one of the most serious clashes on the Syrian front this year. (IDF)
Netanyahu publicly criticized the visit the same day, saying Sharaa «returned inflated with a sense of international legitimacy,» and warning that any U.S.-Syria discussions must «not come at Israel’s expense.»
Additional reporting in the Jerusalem Post and Channel 12 noted that security arrangements affecting Israel’s northern front were discussed in broad terms between U.S. and Syrian officials, though no agreements were reached, and Washington stressed that consultations with Israel were ongoing.
Friday’s clash came the same week the Trump administration launched a sweeping effort to designate Muslim Brotherhood affiliates as terrorist organizations. The White House directive instructs federal agencies to evaluate and sanction Brotherhood entities in countries including Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon, citing global financial, political and operational ties among affiliates.
ISRAEL’S STRIKE IN QATAR TRIGGERS RARE US REBUKE, TESTS TRUMP’S GULF DIPLOMACY

IDF armored vehicles maneuver in the Beit Jann area of southern Syria during the overnight counterterrorism operation against Al-Jama’a al-Islamiyya. (IDF)
The White House statement said the Brotherhood «fuels terrorism and destabilization campaigns against U.S. interests and allies.»
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, praised the move on his podcast Verdict, telling co-host Ben Ferguson that the designation marks the culmination of a decade of legislative efforts. Cruz said «This is literally 10 years of hard work, and it will make America safer because the Muslim Brotherhood is funding terrorists that want to murder you and want to murder me.»
He noted that many U.S. allies in the Middle East — including Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the UAE — have already outlawed the organization, telling listeners: «They really want the United States to do what President Trump did this week.»
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
As Washington intensifies pressure on Brotherhood-linked movements, Israel is increasingly confronting Brotherhood-affiliated armed groups across the northern arena — from Hamas in Gaza to al-Jama’a al-Islamiyya in Syria and Lebanon.
With Beit Jann emerging as a focal point for cross-border operations, and American policy tightening, analysts say the regional confrontations involving Brotherhood-connected groups may be entering a new phase.
israel,lebanon,syria,benjamin netanyahu,donald trump,terrorism
INTERNACIONAL
Las aerolíneas afectadas por el fallo de Airbus anunciaron cancelaciones y retrasos en vuelos programados para el fin de semana

Varias aerolíneas en distintas regiones del mundo reportaron este viernes demoras, cancelaciones y reprogramaciones a raíz de la advertencia técnica emitida por la empresa Airbus, relacionada con aeronaves de la familia A320neo.
La compañía europea identificó un “problema de software global” en estos modelos, actualmente en operación en múltiples continentes, e instruyó a los operadores a aplicar medidas preventivas inmediatamente.
En el caso de Estados Unidos, American Airlines señaló que 340 aviones de su flota se encuentran alcanzados por el anuncio y anticipó que podrían experimentarse “algunos retrasos operativos”, aunque esperan completar las revisiones y actualizaciones “entre hoy y mañana (sábado)”.
Delta Airlines sumó que cumplirá estrictamente con las directrices de seguridad definidas por Airbus y confía en que el impacto de la medida “sea limitado”. JetBlue y United Airlines también informaron sobre las afectaciones en sus servicios, justo en uno de los momentos de mayor demanda del año por la celebración del Día de Acción de Gracias, que, según la Administración Federal de Aviación de EEUU, movilizó a millones de estadounidenses.
En Europa, la húngara Wizz Air advirtió a sus pasajeros sobre posibilidades de interrupciones en vuelos programados debido a la actualización requerida por Airbus. Desde el Reino Unido, EasyJet comunicó que está “trabajando estrechamente con las autoridades de seguridad y Airbus para implementar las medidas que se deben tomar” y aclaró que informarán directamente a los clientes sobre cambios en los vuelos.

El aeropuerto londinense de Gatwick notificó que cerca de 80 vuelos experimentaron problemas a lo largo del viernes y precisaron que la causa fue el mismo inconveniente con la familia A320neo. La terminal aérea de Heathrow informó que el mantenimiento exigido para algunos aviones Airbus A320 actualmente no afecta a sus operaciones y por este motivo, remarcó la disparidad del impacto según la flota de cada aerolínea.
Tim Johnson, director de la Autoridad de Aviación Civil de Reino Unido, mencionó en detalle: “No todas las aerolíneas vuelan con Airbus A320 o los aviones afectados, para algunas aerolíneas no habrá ningún impacto en absoluto”. Johnson sugirió a los pasajeros recurrir siempre a los canales oficiales de cada aerolínea para obtener información actualizada: “Mi consejo es consultar los sitios web y las aplicaciones de las aerolíneas para obtener la información más reciente sobre lo que está sucediendo”.
Por recomendación de la Agencia Europea de Seguridad Aérea (AESA), a partir del sábado 29 de noviembre, las aeronaves A320neo consideradas en riesgo solo podrán operar con pasajeros una vez completadas las reparaciones indicadas. Hasta tanto, se permite realizar únicamente vuelos sin pasajeros hacia los puntos de mantenimiento.
En Oceanía, Air New Zealand confirmó en sus redes sociales que el “problema de software global que afecta a los aviones Airbus A320neo” llevará a interrupciones en su operativa regular. “Como medida de precaución, todos nuestros aviones A320neo recibirán una actualización de software antes de operar su próximo servicio de pasajeros”, informó la firma en la red social X y aseguró comunicación directa con los clientes afectados.
Desde Asia, la aerolínea japonesa All Nippon Airways (ANA) reportó la cancelación de más de 60 vuelos, consecuencia de los controles y actualizaciones de sus aviones A320. El proceso de revisión puede llevar hasta cuatro horas por aeronave. Según la agencia Kyodo, el número de pasajeros afectados por estas cancelaciones se acerca a los 9.500. Japan Airlines canceló 65 vuelos por problemas con el software del Airbus A320
Entre otras erolíneas que utilizan el A320neo modelo figuran Iberia y Vueling, así como Spirit Airlines, Viva Aerobus, Indigo, AirAsia y Pegasus Airlines.
Airbus identificó el problema tras analizar un incidente reciente en el que la intensa radiación solar alteró datos esenciales para el funcionamiento de los controles de vuelo de una unidad de la familia A320. El fabricante europeo determinó que “un número significativo” de aviones podría estar expuesto y emitió una alerta mundial a los operadores, requiriendo la aplicación inmediata de soluciones de software y hardware para resguardar la seguridad.
La compañía expresó ser consciente de la magnitud de los trastornos para los pasajeros y ofreció disculpas, aunque recalcó: “La seguridad como prioridad número uno y absoluta”. Airbus aseguró que continuará colaborando con clientes y autoridades para minimizar el impacto y garantizar la protección de la flota.
(Con información de Europa Press)
INTERNACIONAL
Abbey Gate Gold Star father blisters Biden after Afghan national allegedly ambushes 2 National Guardsmen in DC

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
EXCLUSIVE — The father of Staff Sgt. Darin «Taylor» Hoover — one of the 13 U.S. service members killed in the Abbey Gate bombing during the chaotic 2021 withdrawal from Afghanistan — is blasting the former Biden administration after an Afghan national allegedly shot two National Guardsmen just blocks from the White House.
Hoover gave Fox News Digital a new, forceful statement on Wednesday’s shooting, saying the incident was the direct result of the administration’s failed vetting of Afghan evacuees.
«This is on the feckless Biden administration,» Hoover said of the shooting. «We had no idea who was getting into this country because the Biden administration, especially the State Department run by Antony Blinken, didn’t do the work that was needed to vet all these people. There were so many people put on the planes that got out initially, that we have no idea who they were.»
He continued: «By doing this, all we got is men of fighting age that are most likely terrorists that are here in the homeland to do us all harm and take our beloved United States of America. Maybe if the Biden administration started the process earlier than the truncated timetable that they did, this could have all come out so much better, including all of our most precious men and women of our military coming home.»
EX-FBI SPECIAL AGENT EXPLAINS AFGHAN VETTING FAILURES IN WAKE OF NATIONAL GUARD AMBUSH: ‘TICKING TIME BOMB’
Former President Joe Biden is under fire from Gold Star families like the Hoovers after an Afghan national allegedly ambushed and shot two National Guardsmen in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday. (Darin Hoover, Getty Images)
The FBI is leading the investigation into the shooting, and multiple intelligence sources tell Fox News Digital the attack is being treated as a possible act of international terrorism. The suspect, identified as 29-year-old Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, was taken into custody after allegedly ambushing the two West Virginia National Guardsmen near the White House.
Fox News Digital previously reported that Lakanwal entered the United States in September 2021 under Operation Allies Welcome, immediately following the fall of Kabul, and that he had worked with several U.S. government entities, including the CIA, as part of a partner force in Kandahar.
«The individual — and so many others — should have never been allowed to come here,» former CIA Director John Ratcliffe told Fox News Digital. «Our citizens and service members deserve far better than to endure the ongoing fallout from the Biden administration’s catastrophic failures.»
ALLEGED DC SHOOTER ENTERED US UNDER AFGHAN RESETTLEMENT PUSH MAYORKAS VOWED WOULD BE DONE ‘SWIFTLY AND SAFELY’

Aug 29, 2023: Darin Hoover and Kelly Barnett, parents of Marine Corps Staff Sergeant Taylor Hoover, speak to a House committee. (Fox News)
Hoover says the shooting confirms what he and other Gold Star parents feared when thousands of Afghans were evacuated during the final days of the withdrawal — that many individuals were allowed into the United States without adequate screening.
«We had no idea who Biden put on those planes,» Hoover said. «None.»
Wednesday’s comments come after years of public criticism from Hoover, who has been one of the most vocal parents demanding accountability for the Abbey Gate attack that killed 13 American service members, including his son Taylor, an 11-year Marine veteran who was engaged to be married and on his third deployment to Afghanistan.
ALLEGED NATIONAL GUARD SHOOTER WORKED WITH US GOVERNMENT ENTITIES IN AFGHANISTAN, INCLUDING CIA: RATCLIFFE

Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover was killed in action in Afghanistan on August 26, 2021. He is a Purple Heart recipient. (Darin Hoover)
Hoover’s earlier remarks made headlines in 2024, when he reacted to President Biden falsely claiming during a presidential debate that no U.S. service members had died under his watch. At the time, Hoover told Fox News Digital that he felt «rage» hearing Biden deny the deaths of the Abbey Gate 13.
«The rage, the absolute disgust that I got from hearing him say that — I started yelling back at the TV,» he said in 2024. «He’s never acknowledged, not one time, any of our kids. He’s never said their names.»
He also revealed then that the Biden administration sent the Abbey Gate families a batch of identical condolence letters a year after the attack.
DETAILS EMERGE ON CIA UNIT ALLEGED NATIONAL GUARD SHOOTER SERVED WITH IN AFGHANISTAN
«All 13 families got a canned letter,» he said in a 2024 Fox News Digital interview. «It looked like it was a photocopy. We’ve had absolutely nothing before, nothing since.»
Hoover’s frustration at being unable to secure a meeting with Biden was also part of that earlier reporting.
«[Biden] doesn’t want to deal with us,» Hoover said in 2024. «He knows that we’re in his face, but he doesn’t want to deal with us.»
But Hoover told Fox News Digital this week that Wednesday’s shooting, allegedly carried out by an Afghan national allowed into the country during the withdrawal, is a devastating new chapter. To him, it demonstrates that the consequences of the troubled evacuation are still unfolding on American soil.
Federal officials say the investigation into the shooting remains active. Hoover says he will continue speaking out until the families of the Abbey Gate fallen receive answers — and until the former administration takes responsibility for what he believes are ongoing failures.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
«This isn’t going away,» he said at the time. «We’re not going away.»
Fox News Digital’s Brooke Singman contributed to this report.
military families,counter terrorism,afghanistan,terrorism,military
INTERNACIONAL
Los 1.700 años del Concilio de Nicea: León XIV pide la unidad de los cristianos en una de las mayores celebraciones de la Iglesia

Una presencia inesperada
Qué pasó en Nice hace 1.700 años
POLITICA2 días agoLa financiera vinculada a “Chiqui” Tapia utilizó 42 empresas falsas para lavar $72 mil millones: la lista completa
ECONOMIA3 días agoSantander y BBVA informaron en Madrid que frenaron el crédito en la Argentina ante la suba del riesgo
DEPORTE2 días agoClaudio Tapia: “No es la primera vez que vivimos esto, pasaron tres presidentes en mis 9 años y me quedan muchos más”


















