INTERNACIONAL
Medical NGO that slammed Israel’s anti-terror raid now quits Gaza hospital over armed operatives

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
The increasingly controversial medical nongovernmental organization Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF), which has been accused of anti-Israel rhetoric, shocked many when it recently announced that it had ceased operations at the Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis, Gaza, due to the presence of gunmen using the hospital it had constantly accused Israel of raiding.
MSF said its teams had «reported a pattern of unacceptable acts, including the presence of armed men, intimidation, arbitrary arrests of patients, and a recent situation of suspicion of movement of weapons,» and said the «incidents pose serious security threats to our teams and patients.»
Salo Aizenberg, director of media watchdog group HonestReporting, told Fox News Digital, «MSF buried its acknowledgment of seeing armed gunmen at Nasser Hospital at the very end of a 2,500-word Gaza projects update, but still wouldn’t name who those gunmen were. Hamas.»
STEFANIK ASKS AG BONDI TO PROBE MEDICAL CHARITY OVER HAMAS PROPAGANDA CLAIMS
Hamas terrorists stand guard at Nasser Hospital during a hostage release in Khan Yunis, Gaza, on Oct. 13, 2025. (Doaa Albaz/Anadolu via Getty Images)
The terrorist group’s continuing operations highlight another challenge: the need to disarm Hamas, as required by the ceasefire currently in place.
In a statement to Fox News Digital, the Israel Defense Forces said it «possesses intelligence indicating that Nasser Hospital is being used as a headquarters and military post for senior Hamas commanders and operatives in the southern Gaza Strip. For two years, the IDF and the defense establishment has warned about the cynical use by terrorist organizations in the Gaza Strip of hospitals and humanitarian shelters as human shields to conceal terrorist activity.»
While noting that MSF’s decision was «important,» the IDF said it «comes too late. This is further proof that reinforces the necessity for the disarmament of the Hamas terror organization.»

Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) ceased operations at Nasser Hospital over what it said were «unacceptable acts, including the presence of armed men,» at the medical center in Khan Yunis, Gaza. (Abed Rahim Khatib/Anadolu via Getty Images)
Fox News Digital asked the White House whether the presence of armed fighters in Nasser Hospital is a violation of the ceasefire. A White House official stated, «We can’t confirm Medecins Sans Frontieres’ claims, but any threatening presence of Hamas is one of the reasons why we continue to emphasize that Hamas must disarm.»
US-BACKED GAZA AID GROUP SLAMS DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS, ACCUSES IT OF SPREADING ‘FALSE’ CLAIMS
MSF has previously stated that it has been «operational out of Nasser Hospital since before the conflict escalated in October 2023.»
Aizenberg said MSF’s discourse is a change from prior statements. «When the IDF raided Nasser Hospital in February 2024, saying Hamas operatives and hostages were believed to be there, it was condemned as an illegal attack on a medical facility,» Aizenberg said. «MSF now confirms the hospital was used by combatants and for weapons movement. The IDF was right all along.»

IDF troops located a large cache of weapons, some of which were found hidden inside a vehicle used by Hamas terrorists in carrying out the Oct. 7 terror attack against Israel. Feb. 18, 2024. (IDF)
Concerns have also come from the U.S.-backed Gaza Humanitarian Foundation (GHF), which provided over 187 million meals to Gazans between May 26 and late November 2025. In September, GHF told Fox News Digital that Nasser Hospital routinely issued «false reports» of civilian deaths at GHF sites to the media.
FORMER DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS LEADER CALLS GROUP ‘ACCOMPLICES OF HAMAS’ OVER GAZA WAR RESPONSE
MSF did not respond to Fox News Digital’s questions about their failure to address the presence of armed gunmen at Nasser Hospital previously, whether the armed gunmen at the hospital are members of Hamas and why they chose to include their change in operations at the end of a lengthy statement alleging «intimidation, pressure and smear campaigns» regarding MSF from Israeli authorities.
The IDF banned MSF from operating in Gaza beginning on March 1, citing the organization’s failure to provide a list of all Palestinian staff, according to the Times of Israel.
MSF has come under fire in the U.S., with Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., sending a letter to Attorney General Pam Bondi in September requesting that she investigate the organization under the Anti-Terrorism Act because it «mirror[ed] propaganda continuously pushed by Hamas.»

People carry boxes of relief supplies from the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation, a private U.S.-backed group, at an aid distribution center in the central Gaza Strip on June. 8 (Eyad Baba/AFP via Getty Images)
As the ceasefire brokered by the Trump administration takes hold, other anti-Israel NGOs also seem to be coming to terms with their obsession with Israel. Former Oxfam in the U.K. CEO Dr. Halima Begum is taking the charity to court for accusations of sexism, racism and antisemitism. She told the U.K.’s Channel 4 News that «it always felt as though we were disproportionately working around the crisis in Gaza.»
Addressing Begum’s remarks, Israeli cabinet minister Amichai Chikli said she has «been a vocal critic of the State of Israel. Therefore, when she testifies about the level of antisemitism within the organization and levels these accusations herself, her remarks should resonate around the world all the more.»
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
On Monday, Israel’s news agency TPS-IL reported that Oxfam will no longer be permitted to operate in Gaza beginning Feb. 28, the Ministry for Diaspora Affairs and Combating Antisemitism has ruled.
Watchdog organization NGO Monitor told Fox News Digital that the confluence of news stories demonstrates that «slowly, superpower NGOs are being exposed from the inside – their anti-Israel rot bared for all to see. A major return to founding principles is required to ensure that human rights once again become driving ideals inside the world’s most influential NGOs.»
israel,hamas,terrorism,conflicts,anti semitism
INTERNACIONAL
La purga militar de Xi: una búsqueda de lealtad absoluta

Movidas
INTERNACIONAL
GOP reaches key 50-vote threshold for Trump-backed voter ID bill as Senate fight looms

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Senate Republicans now have enough support within their conference to pass Trump-backed voter ID legislation, but a major hurdle remains.
The Safeguarding American Voter Eligibility (SAVE) America Act has secured the backing of 50 Senate Republicans, following a pressure campaign by the White House and a cohort of Senate conservatives over the past several weeks.
Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, has led the charge in the upper chamber, ramping up his efforts last week as the bill moved through the House.
Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, and Senate Republicans reached a key threshold in their quest to pass voter ID legislation, but a fight over the Senate filibuster still stands in the way. (Rebecca Noble/Getty Images)
SCHUMER SAYS DEMS WILL FIGHT VOTER ID PUSH ‘TOOTH AND NAIL,’ BALKS AT DHS ROLE IN ELECTIONS
Lee told Fox News Digital that he was «ecstatic» about the progress made in shoring up support for the legislation and hoped the Senate would move as quickly as possible to consider it.
«I would love to see us turn to it next week, perhaps the day after the State of the Union address,» Lee said. «I think that would be good timing. But I think this needs to get done sooner rather than later.»
That multifaceted campaign — both on social media and behind closed doors in the Senate — proved successful, drawing support from Senate Majority Leader John Thune, R-S.D., and several others.
Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, became the 50th senator to back the bill. That gives Republicans the internal support they need to advance the legislation procedurally, but only if they turn to the standing, or talking, filibuster.
Before leaving Washington, D.C., for a weeklong break last week, Lee and other supporters, including Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Rick Scott, R-Fla., pitched the voter ID proposal and potential pathways to pass it to colleagues.
«We had some good senators stand up and say, ‘No, we got to fight for this,’» Johnson told Fox News Digital. «I’m with them. We need to fight for this.»
COLLINS BOOSTS REPUBLICAN VOTER ID EFFORT, BUT WON’T SCRAP FILIBUSTER

President Donald Trump traveled to North Carolina on Feb. 13, 2025, to meet with military members after the capture of Venezuela’s Maduro. (Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images)
Still, the effort faces heavy resistance from Senate Democrats, who are nearly unified in their opposition.
The only potential outlier is Sen. John Fetterman, D-Pa., who has pushed back against Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s, D-N.Y., characterization of the bill as «Jim Crow 2.0» but has not said whether he would ultimately support the SAVE America Act.
Despite that possibility, Schumer and most of his caucus plan to block the legislation.
«We will not let it pass in the Senate,» Schumer told CNN’s Jake Tapper. «We are fighting it tooth and nail.»
Not every Senate Republican is onboard, either. Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, has announced she will vote against the measure, while Sens. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and Thom Tillis, R-N.C., have not signed on as co-sponsors.
One option to bypass Democratic opposition would be nuking the filibuster and its 60-vote threshold — a move some congressional Republicans argue has effectively become a «zombie filibuster,» since legislation can be blocked simply by withholding votes rather than holding the floor.
HARDLINE CONSERVATIVES DOUBLE DOWN TO SAVE THE SAVE ACT

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., speaks at a press conference at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 30, 2026. (Nathan Posner/Anadolu via Getty Images)
Despite previous pressure from President Donald Trump to eliminate the filibuster, the move does not have the votes among Republicans to succeed — a point Thune underscored last week.
«There aren’t anywhere close to the votes — not even close — to nuking the filibuster,» Thune said.
That leaves a return to the standing, or talking, filibuster — the precursor to today’s procedural hurdle. Under that approach, Senate Democrats would be required to hold the floor and publicly debate their opposition, as senators did for decades before the modern filibuster became standard practice.
The idea appears to be gaining traction among some Republicans, though critics warn it could effectively paralyze the upper chamber for days, weeks or even months, depending on Democrats’ resolve.
Lee said that many senators he’s spoken with are open to the idea, and that those who were reluctant didn’t believe it wouldn’t work.
«I understand why people might have questions about a procedure that we’re not familiar with,» Lee said. «It doesn’t mean we don’t have to do it, because we do.»
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
Meanwhile, Trump has suggested he could take matters into his own hands if Congress cannot pass the SAVE America Act.
In a Truth Social post last week, Trump called the legislation a «CAN’T MISS FOR RE-ELECTION IN THE MIDTERMS, AND BEYOND.»
«This is an issue that must be fought, and must be fought, NOW! If we can’t get it through Congress, there are legal reasons why this SCAM is not permitted,» Trump wrote. «I will be presenting them shortly, in the form of an Executive Order.»
politics,senate,chuck schumer,elections,donald trump
INTERNACIONAL
EEUU instó a Ucrania a sentarse “rápidamente” a la mesa de negociaciones con Rusia en la víspera de una nueva ronda de conversaciones

El presidente de Estados Unidos, Donald Trump, instó este lunes a Ucrania a sentarse “rápidamente” a la mesa de negociaciones con Rusia, en la víspera de una nueva ronda de conversaciones entre Moscú y Kiev en Ginebra, impulsadas por Washington.
“Más vale que Ucrania se siente a la mesa rápidamente”, afirmó el mandatario ante la prensa a bordo del avión presidencial, mientras viajaba hacia Washington. En el mismo intercambio con periodistas, subrayó que se trata de “conversaciones importantes” y aseguró: “Va a ser muy fácil”. “Eso es todo lo que le digo. Estamos en posición de hacerlo. Queremos que vengan”, agregó.
La reunión prevista en Ginebra tendrá lugar tras dos rondas anteriores de contactos mediadas por Estados Unidos en Abu Dhabi, que no arrojaron señales de avance decisivo. Ambas partes describieron públicamente esos intercambios como productivos, pero mantienen diferencias profundas sobre la cuestión territorial, eje central del conflicto que comenzó con la invasión rusa a Ucrania en febrero de 2022.
Trump impulsa una salida negociada a la guerra y enviará a su principal emisario, Steve Witkoff, junto a su yerno y ex asesor Jared Kushner, como parte de la delegación estadounidense. Por parte de Rusia, la delegación estará encabezada por el exministro de Cultura Vladimir Medinski. Ucrania estará representada por Rustem Umerov, jefe del Consejo de Seguridad Nacional, acompañado por otros funcionarios.
Moscú mantiene sus exigencias de amplias concesiones territoriales y políticas por parte de Ucrania, planteamientos que Kiev rechaza y considera equivalentes a una capitulación. Las posiciones continúan alejadas en torno al estatus de los territorios ocupados y las garantías de seguridad futuras.
En paralelo a la presión diplomática, el presidente ucraniano, Volodimir Zelensky, advirtió el lunes que Rusia prepara un “ataque masivo” contra la infraestructura energética del país. Según indicó, instruyó a las autoridades para reforzar la seguridad de instalaciones estratégicas ante el riesgo de nuevos bombardeos.
Zelensky también se refirió a las negociaciones previstas en Ginebra y defendió que Ucrania no debe “repetir errores y ceder parte del territorio” a Rusia. En ese contexto, sostuvo que no se puede frenar las ambiciones del presidente ruso, Vladimir Putin, con “besos y flores”.
El Gobierno ucraniano insiste en que cualquier acuerdo sobre cuestiones territoriales debe tratarse a nivel de líderes y no limitarse a negociaciones técnicas. Kiev mantiene que la soberanía sobre los territorios en disputa no está sujeta a renuncia.
La propuesta planteada por Washington contempla la creación de una zona franca en el territorio en disputa, donde se pueda comerciar libremente como fórmula de compromiso. No obstante, Ucrania remarca que incluso en ese esquema conservaría la soberanía sobre esas áreas.

En cuanto a las opciones sobre el terreno, Ucrania apuesta por congelar las líneas actuales del frente como paso inicial hacia un arreglo político. Rusia, en cambio, aspira a consolidar el control sobre todo el Donbás, incluyendo zonas que no ocupa actualmente en el marco de la ofensiva iniciada en 2022.
Las conversaciones en Ginebra se desarrollarán en ese contexto de posiciones contrapuestas y bajo la presión de una situación militar que sigue activa. La Casa Blanca presenta la ronda como una oportunidad para avanzar hacia un entendimiento, mientras Kiev y Moscú mantienen exigencias que hasta ahora impiden un consenso sobre el futuro de los territorios en disputa.
(Con información de EP y AFP)
Diplomacy / Foreign Policy,Europe
POLITICA2 días agoUno de los jefes de la CGT adelantó que convocarán a un paro general por la reforma laboral: “Trabajaremos para que sea una gran huelga”
POLITICA2 días agoEfecto Santa Fe: policías y penitenciarios de Río Negro rechazaron un aumento en cuotas y amenazan con acampar por tiempo indeterminado en Viedma
CHIMENTOS1 día ago¡Sorpresa total! Wanda Nara irrumpió en la “Casita” de Bad Bunny y revolucionó River


















