INTERNACIONAL
Trump has ‘leverage’ to stop Sudan killings as satellite images reveal mass deaths: Yale researchers

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
New satellite images show what appears to be bloodstains on sand and bodies strewn across El Fasher, North Darfur, Sudan, amid reports of mass killings by the Rapid Support Forces (RSF) in the war-torn region.
Yale University’s Humanitarian Research Lab (HRL) published the images Tuesday in a new report after ceasefire talks for the country faltered in Washington and following RSF entering El Fasher Sunday.
«Yale HRL finds evidence consistent with systematic mass killings of people outside El Fasher along the berm in satellite imagery collected on 27 and 28 October 2025,» the report reads.
The Wall Street Journal also reported Tuesday that U.S. intelligence assessments confirmed the United Arab Emirates has increased weapons transfers to the RSF, including drones identified by Yale researchers.
‘NO MEANS OF ESCAPE’: SUDANESE REBELS CREATE KILL ZONES AROUND BESIEGED CITY
Yale researchers document evidence of atrocities in Sudan’s El Fasher using satellite imagery. (Humanitarian Research Lab Yale School of Public Health / @Airbus DS 2025)
«President Trump has unique leverage to stop the killing now by calling the United Arab Emirates and pressuring them to do what the Biden administration refused to do to stop arming the RSF,» Yale’s Nathaniel Raymond told Fox News Digital.
Raymond said their lab «identified a CH-95 drone» visible in imagery and that «the drone we identified was provided by the United Arab Emirates to the RSF.»
Raymond’s team analyzed high-resolution imagery from Airbus DS showing what they confirmed as bodies, blood and burned neighborhoods in El Fasher, where the RSF overran the city after a bloody 18-month siege.
LANDSLIDE KILLS OVER 1,000 PEOPLE AND LEVELS ENTIRE VILLAGE IN SUDAN’S CENTRAL DARFUR

Sudanese army officers inspect a recently discovered weapons storage site belonging to the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF) in Khartoum, Sudan. (AP Photo, File)
«We started working on this surveillance in 2023 as part of the U.S. State and Sudan Conflict Observatory,» Raymond said with his team warning the United Nations that if El Fasher fell, atrocities would follow.
Since then, the team has spent 18 months independently documenting the siege, producing reports for the U.N. and U.S. officials. «We told them we were approaching a genocide,» Raymond said.
He added that RSF forces «hid vehicles under trees, moved at night, and tried to evade tracking mostly to conceal resupply flights.»
Raymond also described satellite measurements showing «objects on the ground consistent with human bodies, about 1.3 to 2 meters [3 to 6 feet] long.»
‘GOD HAVE MERCY ON US’: SUDAN’S CHRISTIANS STRUGGLE TO SURVIVE UNDER SIEGE

Sudanese who fled El Fasher city after paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF) killed hundreds of people in the western Darfur region, gather at a camp in Tawila, Sudan, Wednesday. (AP Photo/Muhnnad Adam)
The RSF’s takeover has left more than 2,000 civilians dead and 177,000 trapped under blockade.
Nationwide, the war has displaced around 12 million people and killed 150,000 since it began in 2023.
There were hopes late last week that U.S.-sponsored talks could achieve a breakthrough, but sources told Middle East Eye that the United Arab Emirates refused to address the situation in El Fasher.
Trump had revived efforts for peace for Sudan in July, which included a ministerial-level meeting with what is called the «Sudan Quartet.»
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
«It is time for Trump to build on the legacy of Republican leadership in Darfur and call Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan in Abu Dhabi and tell him to stop,» Raymond said.
«This is the same appeal I will deliver to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee tomorrow,» he concluded.
Fox News Digital has reached out to the White House for comment.
africa,conflicts,world,middle east,donald trump
INTERNACIONAL
Caso Andrés: la policía peina cada rincón de su antigua mansión tras el operativo supersecreto para detenerlo

Una operación secreta
Un convoy discreto hasta Sandringham
Como un sospechoso ordinario
Huellas dactilares y foto
INTERNACIONAL
What America’s most powerful warship brings to the Middle East as Iran tensions surge

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
The Pentagon is deploying the USS Gerald R. Ford to the Middle East, creating a rare two-carrier presence in the region as tensions with Iran rise and questions swirl about possible U.S. military action.
The Ford will reinforce the USS Abraham Lincoln already operating in theater, significantly expanding American airpower at a moment of heightened regional uncertainty.
While officials have not announced imminent action, the dual-carrier presence increases the Pentagon’s flexibility — from deterrence patrols to sustained strike operations — should diplomacy falter.
The largest aircraft carrier in the world
The Gerald R. Ford is the largest and most advanced aircraft carrier ever built.
Commissioned in 2017, the nuclear-powered warship stretches more than 1,100 feet and displaces more than 100,000 tons of water. It serves as a floating air base that can operate in international waters without relying on host-nation approval — a key advantage in politically sensitive theaters.
Powered by two nuclear reactors, the ship has virtually unlimited range and endurance and is designed to serve for decades as the backbone of U.S. naval power projection.
The world’s largest aircraft carrier, USS Gerald R. Ford, steams alongside the replenishment oiler Laramie. (U.S. Naval Forces Central Command / U.S. 6th Fleet / Handout via Reuters)
WORLD’S LARGEST AIRCRAFT CARRIER HEADS TO MIDDLE EAST AS IRAN NUCLEAR TENSIONS SPIKE DRAMATICALLY
How much airpower does it carry?
A typical air wing aboard the Ford includes roughly 75 aircraft, though the exact mix depends on mission requirements.
Those aircraft can include F/A-18 Super Hornets, stealth F-35C Joint Strike Fighters, EA-18G Growler electronic warfare jets, E-2D Hawkeye early warning aircraft and MH-60 helicopters.
In a potential conflict with Iran, several of those platforms would be central.
The F-35C is designed to penetrate contested airspace and carry out precision strikes against heavily defended targets. The Growler specializes in jamming enemy radar and communications — a critical capability against Iran’s layered air defense systems.
The E-2D extends surveillance hundreds of miles, helping coordinate air and missile defense.
Together, they give commanders options ranging from deterrence patrols to sustained strike operations.

An F-18E fighter jet takes off from the aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford as it sails during NATO Neptune Strike 2025 exercise on Sept. 24, 2025, in the North Sea. (Jonathan Klein/AFP via Getty Images)
Built for higher combat tempo
What separates the Ford from earlier carriers is its ability to generate more sorties over time.
Instead of traditional steam catapults, it uses an electromagnetic aircraft launch system, or EMALS, allowing aircraft to launch more smoothly and at a faster pace. The system is designed to reduce stress on jets and increase operational tempo.
The ship also features advanced arresting gear and a redesigned flight deck that allows more aircraft to be staged and cycled efficiently.
In a high-intensity scenario — particularly one involving missile launches or rapid escalation — the ability to launch and recover aircraft quickly can be decisive.
How it compares to the Lincoln
While both the Ford and the Abraham Lincoln are 100,000-ton, nuclear-powered supercarriers capable of carrying roughly 60 aircraft to 75 aircraft, they represent different generations of naval design.
The Lincoln is a Nimitz-class carrier commissioned in 1989 and part of a fleet that has supported decades of operations in the Middle East. The Ford is the Navy’s next-generation carrier and the lead ship of its class.
The key difference is efficiency and output.
The Ford was built to generate a higher sustained sortie rate using its electromagnetic launch system, along with a redesigned flight deck and upgraded power systems. In practical terms, both ships bring substantial strike capability — but the Ford is designed to launch and recover aircraft faster over extended operations, giving commanders greater flexibility if tensions escalate.

USS Gerald R. Ford pictured in the Mediterranean Sea. (U.S Naval Forces Central Command / U.S. 6th Fleet / Handout via Reuters)
IRAN SIGNALS NUCLEAR PROGRESS IN GENEVA AS TRUMP CALLS FOR FULL DISMANTLEMENT
How it defends itself
The Ford does not sail alone. It operates as the centerpiece of a carrier strike group that typically includes guided-missile destroyers, cruisers and attack submarines.
Those escort ships provide layered air and missile defense, anti-submarine protection and additional strike capability.
The carrier itself carries defensive systems including Evolved Sea Sparrow Missiles, Rolling Airframe Missiles and the Phalanx Close-In Weapon System — designed to intercept incoming threats at close range.
That defensive posture is especially relevant in the Middle East.
Iran has invested heavily in anti-ship ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, armed drones, naval mines and fast-attack craft operated by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. The Gulf region presents a dense and complex threat environment, even for advanced U.S. warships.

The world’s largest warship, U.S. aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford, on its way out of the Oslofjord at Nesodden and Bygdoy, Norway, Sept. 17, 2025. (NTB/Lise Aserud via Reuters)
Why two carriers matter
With both the Ford and the Lincoln in theater, commanders gain more than just added firepower. Two carriers allow the U.S. to sustain a higher tempo of operations, distribute aircraft across multiple areas, or maintain continuous presence if one ship needs to reposition or resupply.
Dual-carrier deployments are relatively uncommon and typically coincide with periods of heightened regional tension.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
The timing — as negotiations with Tehran continue — underscores the strategic message. Carriers are often deployed not only to fight wars, but to prevent them.
By positioning both ships in the region, Washington is signaling that if diplomacy falters, military options will already be in place.
conflicts defense,us navy,iran,middle east,pentagon
INTERNACIONAL
Trump dijo que desclasificará la información secreta del Gobierno de EE.UU. sobre «los extraterrestres y ovnis»

Donald Trump anunció que ordenará a las agencias federales de Estados Unidos publicar documentos clasificados sobre “vida extraterrestre” y “ovnis”.
El presidente eligió su red social, Truth, para lanzar la promesa y aseguró que el proceso incluirá archivos sobre fenómenos aéreos no identificados (UAP) y objetos voladores no identificados (UFOs), además de cualquier otra información relevante.
Leé también: Trump aseguró que Obama reveló información clasificada cuando habló de la existencia de extraterrestres
“En vista del gran interés mostrado, ordenaré al secretario de Defensa, Pete Hegseth, y a otros departamentos y agencias relevantes que inicien el proceso de identificación y publicación de archivos gubernamentales relacionados con vida extraterrestre, fenómenos aéreos no identificados y objetos voladores no identificados, así como cualquier otra información relacionada con estos asuntos altamente complejos, pero extremadamente interesantes e importantes”, escribió Trump en su mensaje.
Cruce con Obama y acusaciones de información clasificada
Horas antes, Trump apuntó contra Barack Obama y lo acusó de revelar información clasificada sobre alienígenas durante una entrevista en un popular podcast. “Son reales, pero no los he visto y no los tienen guardados en… el Área 51”, le dijo al presentador Brian Tyler Cohen al referirse a esa instalación secreta y que es centro de muchas teorías conspirativas sobre los ovnis.
El expresidente demócrata Barack Obama causó revuelo al decir en un podcast que los extraterrestres «son reales». (Foto: EFE/EPA/Micheal Reynolds)
“No hay una instalación subterránea. A menos que exista una conspiración enorme y se lo hayan ocultado al presidente de Estados Unidos”, agregó.
Las declaraciones de Obama generaron revuelo en redes sociales y alimentaron la expectativa de quienes creen en la existencia de vida fuera de la Tierra.
El exmandatario demócrata intentó bajar el tono y, en un comunicado, sostuvo: “El universo es tan vasto que hay muchas probabilidades de que contenga otras formas de vida. Pero las distancias entre los sistemas solares son tan grandes que la probabilidad de que hayamos sido visitados por extraterrestres es baja, y durante mi presidencia no vi ninguna evidencia de que extraterrestres hayan contactado con nosotros. ¡De verdad!”.
Al ser consultado por periodistas a bordo del Air Force One, Trump insistió en que Obama “proporcionó información clasificada; y se supone que no debe hacerlo”.
Sin embargo, evitó responder si eso significa que los alienígenas existen y deslizó que podría “sacar de apuros” a su antecesor desclasificando los archivos, aunque no dio detalles sobre cómo ni cuándo lo haría.
Una promesa en medio de sospechas y cortinas de humo
Como suele ocurrir con Trump, no está claro si cumplirá con su promesa ni de qué manera piensa hacerlo. Tampoco se sabe cuánto de “cortina de humo” hay en el anuncio, justo cuando otros temas sensibles, como el caso Epstein, dominan la agenda mediática en Estados Unidos.
Lo cierto es que el interés por los ovnis y la vida extraterrestre creció en los últimos años. Según una encuesta de YouGov de noviembre pasado, el 56% de los estadounidenses cree que “los alienígenas visitaron la Tierra”.
El Congreso y los testimonios sobre ovnis
El tema no es nuevo en la política estadounidense. El Congreso realizó varias audiencias sobre ovnis, y en el verano de 2023 escuchó a testigos clave como David Fravor (comandante retirado de la Marina), Ryan Graves (expiloto de la Armada) y David Grusch (exoficial de inteligencia de la Fuerza Aérea), quien afirmó que el Pentágono tiene partes de naves alienígenas y “restos no humanos”.
Leé también: Así cayó el príncipe Andrés: su vínculo con Epstein, títulos reales perdidos y un arresto histórico
El objetivo de esas audiencias fue presionar al Pentágono para que difunda información clasificada, bajo el argumento de que se trata de una cuestión de seguridad nacional.
Algunos legisladores, como Tim Burchett (Tennessee), insisten en que los UAP pueden ser naves extraterrestres, pero también globos espía, artefactos de potencias rivales como China y Rusia, chatarra aeroespacial, satélites de Elon Musk o simples ilusiones ópticas.
Una fascinación que viene de lejos
La obsesión de Estados Unidos por los ovnis se remonta a 1947, cuando el piloto Kenneth Arnold describió una cadena de objetos brillantes sobre el Monte Rainier, en Seattle, y popularizó el término “platillo volador”, según re4cordó el diario El País.
En 2017, un artículo de The New York Times reveló la existencia de un programa secreto del Pentágono que desde 2007 estudia los avistamientos militares de UAP. Tras esa publicación, el Departamento de Defensa decidió en 2020 divulgar videos de encuentros de pilotos militares con objetos voladores no identificados, que ya circulaban por internet.
Donald Trump, ovnis, extraterrestres, Barack Obama
POLITICA3 días agoReforma laboral bomba: menos indemnización, más horas y despidos más fáciles — el cambio que puede sacudir el empleo en Argentina
ECONOMIA2 días agoAyuda Escolar Anual: a cuánto asciende, donde se tramita y quien puede cobrarla
POLITICA3 días agoEl Gobierno endurece las medidas de seguridad y control en la marcha prevista contra la reforma laboral en el Congreso



















