INTERNACIONAL
Hunter Biden’s ex-lawyer ordered to pay $50K to former Trump aide after harassment claims crumble

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
FIRST ON FOX: The Superior Court of California is ordering Kevin Morris, an attorney notoriously dubbed as Hunter Biden’s «sugar brother,» to pay $50,000 to former Trump aide Garrett Ziegler and Marco Polo, the conservative nonprofit research group he founded, to cover legal expenses.
The ruling ends a protracted dispute over whether Ziegler impersonated a Democratic strategist to pry sensitive information out of Morris about the Hunter Biden laptop during a conversation over the phone in 2022.
To Jennifer Holliday, Ziegler’s attorney, the judgment doesn’t even begin to make up for three years of legal battles.
«It’s not really how I envisioned it would play out, and I don’t think that’s how the Constitution envisions that something like this would play out — which is why we filed a petition with the Supreme Court of the United States to review,» Holliday told Fox News Digital.
FLASHBACK: SWALWELL WAS DUBBED HUNTER BIDEN’S ‘BIGGEST CHEERLEADER’
Entertainment lawyer Kevin Morris arrives to the J. Caleb Boggs Federal Building on Jun. 06, 2024 in Wilmington, Delaware amid the trial for Hunter Biden’s felony gun charges. (Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images)
«I certainly hope that they will take a really hard look at what happened here because this is not a situation that should have ever happened,» she added.
Holliday is asking the Supreme Court to evaluate California’s anti-SLAPP law, arguing the state’s protections for free speech actually only worsened the case by prolonging what she believes were weak accusations.
A person familiar with Morris’ case called the conclusion a formality and downplayed the Supreme Court filing as unlikely to receive a review, noting that Ziegler’s representation had requested as much as $300,000 to conclude the case.
Morris’s legal battle with Ziegler began when Morris picked up the phone and spoke with someone whom he thought was a Democratic operative about the laptop back in 2022. But when, after the call, he received an image depicting a squid, the phrase «NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH,» and the words «Marco Polo,» Morris realized his mistake.
Morris, who reportedly loaned Hunter Biden approximately $6.5 million to bankroll his lavish lifestyle, concluded the caller must have been Ziegler, a Republican strategist who had worked on combing through the contents of the laptop and who had gone on to found Marco Polo. He also previously worked in the White House Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy as a policy analyst.
TRUMP HOPES TO KEEP WINNING WHEN HE TAKES ABC NEWS, CBS NEWS TO COURT OVER ALLEGED ‘DISHONEST REPORTING’
Morris accused Ziegler of harassment, criminal harassment, criminal impersonation, false light and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
The case soon soured for Morris when he failed to establish a connection between his phone call and Ziegler.
With the suit in the rearview mirror, Holliday marveled that Morris had kept up his case for three years without ever offering evidence that the call had been linked to Ziegler.
«There was no phone number that was ever presented to the court, to the Court of Appeal, to me, in discovery, anywhere,» Holliday said.
Asked about whom the caller might have been, Holliday said she was not at liberty to discuss the issue.
Asked about the case, Ziegler said Morris was an enabler of Hunter Biden who had knowingly brought a weak case against him.
«Morris is the one responsible for all the bull—- that Hunter pulled over the last couple years,» Ziegler said, referring to funding Morris reportedly gave the younger Biden for his legal services, including paying his rent, buying his art and lending him a private jet, among other payments.
Fox News Digital reported earlier this year that Morris donated $29,900 to now-former Rep. Eric Swalwell’s, D-Calif., gubernatorial campaign weeks before the campaign collapsed after several sexual assault allegations emerged.
Swalwell, who was dubbed as Hunter Biden’s «biggest cheerleader» in the House, met Morris multiple times during the House Oversight Committee investigations into Hunter’s business dealings.
ABC NEWS WAS WISE TO SETTLE DEFAMATION SUIT WITH TRUMP TO AVOID ‘EMBARRASSING’ DISCOVERY, LEGAL EXPERTS SAY

Garrett Ziegler, author of the Report on the Biden Laptop, is photographed outside the J. Caleb Boggs Federal Building in Wilmington, Del., on Sept. 7, 2023. (Ricky Carioti/The Washington Post)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
Ziegler’s representation has secured a debtor’s exam request for Morris if he hasn’t paid the $50,000 sum ordered by the court within 30 days.
Fox News Digital reached out to Morris’s attorney.
hunter biden, in court, appeals, investigations, hunter biden investigation explained
INTERNACIONAL
Trump roasts Dem candidate as unelectable for cardinal sin in Texas

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
President Donald Trump is confident that his pick for U.S. Senate in the Lone Star State will easily defeat Democrat James Talarico, whom he called unelectable because «he’s a vegan in Texas.»
Talarico is a prominent state lawmaker who was only recently propelled to the national stage after winning the Democratic Senate nomination in Texas earlier this year. He has been widely lambasted by conservatives for his history of controversial statements, including claiming, «God is non-binary» and that «sex is a spectrum.»
While speaking with reporters before boarding Air Force One on Wednesday morning, Trump predicted that Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, who he endorsed this week, will «win very substantially» in the upcoming primary runoff with incumbent Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas.
He then forecasted that Paxton would «go on to defeat a very defective candidate that believes in six genders, and he takes hits at Jesus Christ, and he’s wearing a mask six months ago, anybody wearing a mask six months ago doesn’t get it.»
‘GOD IS NON-BINARY’: TEXAS DEM NOMINEE TALARICO’S PAST REMARKS ON ABORTION, RACE AND GENDER DRAW SCRUTINY
President Donald Trump mocked Democrat James Talarico, whom he called unelectable because «he’s a vegan in Texas.» (iStock/Getty Images Plus; Kent Nishimura/AFP via Getty Images)
He then ripped into Talarico, saying, «And he’s vegan, he’s a vegan in Texas.»
«You can’t get elected as a vegan in Texas,» Trump insisted.
Trump’s comments reference an unearthed 2022 clip of Talarico giving a speech and calling reducing meat consumption «existential.»
«We have heard, I think, heard more and more issues of animal welfare. I think, not just because it’s the right thing to do, and it’s the moral thing to do, but also… necessary to fight climate change,» Talarico said, adding, «It is now existential that we try to reduce our meat consumption, and that we try to respect animals.»
«So, I am proud to say that our campaign has officially become a non-meat campaign,» Talarico continued. «So, we are only buying vegan products from our local vegan businesses.»
Talarico can be seen wearing a mask during the speech.
TEXAS TEEN TELLS CONGRESS HE RECEIVED DEATH THREATS AFTER REVEALING ISLAMIC BOOTH AT HIGH SCHOOL

Texas Senate candidate James Talarico speaks at a campaign rally in Houston on March 2, 2026. (Danielle Villasana/Getty Images)
His resurfaced comments caused a significant stir in Texas, where beef cattle production is a multibillion-dollar industry and the state’s largest agricultural segment.
«Who wants to tell him that cattle is the #1 commodity in Texas?» the National Republican Senatorial Committee, Senate Republicans’ campaign arm, wrote on X.
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, labeled Talarico a «freak» who wants to «ban BBQ.»
«Vote Republican this November. The steaks couldn’t be higher,» Cornyn wrote.
Amid the backlash, the Talarico campaign blasted out a photo of the candidate wearing a Texas flag shirt and taking a large bite out of a turkey leg.
«Official Statement from James Talarico on Vegan Accusations,» the campaign wrote.
TRUMP BACKS PAXTON IN TEXAS REPUBLICAN SENATE SHOWDOWN WITH CORNYN

Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, left, faces Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton in a GOP primary runoff election. (Michael M. Santiago/Getty Images; Antranik Tavitian/Bloomberg via Getty Images)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
In response to Trump’s criticisms on Wednesday, JT Ennis, a spokesperson for Talarico’s campaign, told Fox News Digital that «as costs continue to rise and corruption in Washington runs rampant, James is focused on taking power back for working people and bringing down the price of gas, groceries, and healthcare.»
«James is building a people-powered movement to take on this broken, corrupt political system — not any one politician, not any one political party, but the billionaire mega donors and puppet politicians who have made life more expensive for Texans while enriching themselves,» said Ennis.
donald trump, texas, senate elections, elections, midterm elections, democratic party, politics
INTERNACIONAL
Raúl Castro, el implacable «número dos» de la revolución y la encarnación del poder comunista en Cuba

INTERNACIONAL
‘Hunter Biden’ X account debuts with eyebrow-raising claim as GOP lawmakers pile on

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
A newly active X account bearing former first son Hunter Biden’s name drew mockery from GOP lawmakers and prominent social media personalities after posting its first message Tuesday.
«Your laptop’s reputation precedes you,» Tennessee Sen. Marsha Blackburn wrote in response to the «@HunterBiden» account.
Fox News Digital reached out to X and Hunter Biden’s art gallery to verify if the account belongs to the former president’s son, but did not receive confirmation. The account has garnered thousands of followers and interactions since Tuesday, when it launched its first message.
«I’m Hunter Biden. You’ve never actually heard from me,» the account blaring the former first son’s name posted.
The account’s profile reads: «Artist. Author. Recovery Advocate.»
HUNTER BIDEN HELPED MAKE CAMPAIGN DECISIONS, WAS MAJOR FIXTURE IN FATHER’S ORBIT, AUTHOR SAYS
Hunter Biden posts his first message on X and Substack. (Mandel Ngan/AFP)
Hunter, 56, has re-emerged in the public spotlight as he attempts to rebuild his image following years of controversy involving drug addiction, legal troubles and scrutiny surrounding his personal life.
The X account, @HunterBiden, was first launched in 2013, according to a Fox News Digital review, but posted its first public message on Tuesday. Hunter Biden’s art gallery website is linked to the X account, while the art gallery’s website links to the X account, a YouTube page and a Substack account.
The tweet sparked a wave of mockery aimed at the younger Biden, as well as a handful of accounts quipping that the former first son would allegedly launch a 2028 run.
«We’ve heard plenty,» said Republican Indiana Sen. Jim Banks responded to the account.
«Trust me, we’ve heard and seen ENOUGH from you,» Republican Missouri Rep. Jason Smith chimed in.
Other social media users quickly piled onto the alleged Hunter Biden post, resurfacing past controversies and even floating him as a potential political candidate.
«Oh this oughta be good,» said conservative commentator Nick Sortor in an X response.
«Very real chance he doesn’t remember that we have, in fact, heard from him in hours of podcasting before now,» said Fox News contributor Mary Katharine Ham.
«The 2028 Dark Horse Candidate,» wrote one X user, while another added «He’s running.»
MAMDANI’S WIFE’S ‘STUDENT SKETCHBOOK’ ART IS HUNTER BIDEN EFFECT ALL OVER AGAIN, SAYS US ARTIST

Hunter’s art gallery website links his X account, Youtube, as well as a newly formed Substack which posts the same message. (TheImageDirect.com)
Additionally, Candace Owens tagged the X account in a trailer for her upcoming interview with Hunter Biden, who is continuing a media tour following years of controversy while under the public spotlight.
The @HunterBiden account reposted the video, writing, «She’s got questions. I’ve got answers. Thursday.»
JOE BIDEN POSES WITH HUNTER’S CHINESE BUSINESS ASSOCIATES IN NEWLY SURFACED PHOTOS: ‘INCREDIBLY DAMNING’

Hunter reportedly moved out of the United States amid mounting legal issues, just a year after his father left the presidential office in 2025. (REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque)
HUNTER BIDEN’S FINANCIAL WOES REVEALED IN NEW MOTION TO DROP LAWSUIT: ‘SIGNIFICANT DEBT’
Hunter Biden has been involved in a string of controversies spanning his foreign business dealings, tax and gun charges, and scrutiny tied to his family’s political connections.
Hunter received a pardon from President Joe Biden for any offense he «has committed or may have committed» from Jan. 1, 2014, to Dec. 1, 2024, before his father left office.
In September 2024, Hunter Biden pleaded guilty to nine federal tax charges in California for a scheme evading over $1.4 million in taxes from 2016 to 2019. He was also convicted in Delaware in June 2024 for lying on a federal form about his drug use to purchase a firearm in 2018.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
Hunter published a memoir titled «Beautiful Things: A Memoir» in 2021 which details his battle with severe substance abuse and family tragedies from his own perspective.
hunter biden, joe biden, twitter, fox news media
POLITICA2 días agoEl PRO redobló las críticas contra La Libertad Avanza y elevó la tensión: «Cuando ellos estaban callados, nosotros combatíamos al kirchnerismo”
POLITICA2 días agoVictoria Villarruel volvió a diferenciarse del Gobierno y cuestionó la compra de un avión
POLITICA2 días agoLos bancarios lograron un nuevo aumento alineado con la inflación y el sueldo inicial marca otro récord



















