INTERNACIONAL
Three sisters found dead in ocean at popular tourist beach as police probe mysterious tragedy

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Three sisters whose bodies were recovered from the sea near Brighton beach last week have been formally identified as police continue investigating the circumstances surrounding their deaths and their grieving father shares an emotional tribute to his daughters.
Jane Adetoro, 36, Christina Walters, 32, and Rebecca Walters, 31, all from the Uxbridge area of London, were found in the water near Black Rock car park early Wednesday morning, Sussex Police said.
The tragedy has shocked communities in Brighton and London, with the sisters’ grieving father releasing an emotional tribute describing his daughters as «unique and precious.»
«Today, with a heart full of sorrow and love, I pay tribute to my beloved daughters — Jane, Christina, and Becky — whose lives ended so tragically far too soon,» their father Joseph said in a statement.
YOUNG AMERICAN TOURISTS’ CAUSE OF DEATH REVEALED AFTER THEY WERE FOUND ‘MOTIONLESS’ AT BEACH RESORT
ane Adetoro poses with her sisters Christina Walters and Rebecca Walters in an undated family photo released following the recovery of the three women from the sea near Brighton beach in England. (Sussex Police)
«No words can truly describe the pain of losing three daughters in the prime of their lives. Jane, Christina, and Becky were more than daughters to me; they were my joy, my strength, and the beautiful light that filled our family with happiness and love,» he added.
Authorities say there is currently no evidence of criminality or third-party involvement, but detectives are continuing extensive inquiries to understand how the women came to be in the water.
Specialist detectives are reviewing hundreds of hours of CCTV footage and tracing the women’s final movements between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
YOUNG AMERICAN TOURISTS FOUND DEAD AT CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT; AUTHORITIES INVESTIGATING

In this undated photo, father Joseph Walters is pictured with his three daughters who were tragically discovered deceased at Brighton beach. (Sussex Police)
Police urged anyone who saw the sisters near Madeira Drive between 10 p.m. Tuesday and 5:30 a.m. Wednesday to come forward.
Chief Superintendent Adam Hays said investigators would «leave no stone unturned» as authorities work to determine what led to the deaths of the three sisters.
«I know this incident has had a profound impact on the local community in Brighton, and across the country, and I’d like to reassure the public we will leave no stone unturned in our investigation to understand exactly what led to the tragic events of that Wednesday morning,» Hays said in a statement.
FAMILIES OF 3 MASSACHUSETTS WOMEN WHO DIED AT BELIZE RESORT FILE $100M LAWSUIT AGAINST HOTEL, EXPEDIA: REPORT

Police guard the beach after the bodies were found on May 13, 2026, in Brighton, England. (Charlotte Coney/Getty Images)
The Superintendent urged privacy for the Walters family in this «terrible tragedy» as the investigation unfolds.
«This investigation will continue in earnest, with Jane, Christina and Rebecca’s family at its center. I would ask that they are given the privacy to come to terms with this terrible tragedy,» Hays added.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
The sisters’ father, Joseph, closed his message in dedication to the spirits of his three daughters:
«Though you are no longer here beside us, your spirits live on in our hearts every day. Love like yours never dies. You will forever remain a part of our lives, our prayers, and our memories,» Joseph said.
united kingdom, parents, world
INTERNACIONAL
Colegio de Médicos de Costa Rica pide reforzar vigilancia sanitaria ante llegada de personas deportadas desde Estados Unidos

El Colegio de Médicos y Cirujanos de Costa Rica hizo un llamado al Gobierno y a las autoridades sanitarias para fortalecer los controles epidemiológicos y la coordinación interinstitucional ante el flujo constante de personas deportadas desde Estados Unidos hacia territorio costarricense.
La advertencia surge en medio de un contexto internacional marcado por brotes y reaparición de enfermedades transmisibles en distintas regiones del mundo, situación que mantiene en alerta a sistemas de salud y organismos internacionales.
Según el Colegio de Médicos, el movimiento de población entre países obliga a reforzar los mecanismos de monitoreo, prevención y atención sanitaria, especialmente mientras persisten casos de enfermedades como el sarampión y otros padecimientos infecciosos que continúan bajo vigilancia epidemiológica.
La solicitud del gremio médico se da en momentos en que Costa Rica mantiene un acuerdo bilateral con Estados Unidos para recibir personas deportadas de distintas nacionalidades.
El país ha recibido al menos tres vuelos de deportados durante el 2026, con un total aproximado de 72 personas trasladadas desde territorio estadounidense hacia Costa Rica.
Los vuelos forman parte de un mecanismo firmado entre ambos gobiernos en marzo de este año, el cual contempla la llegada semanal de grupos reducidos de migrantes deportados.
Entre las personas trasladadas figuran ciudadanos de países como China, India, Honduras, Guatemala, Brasil, Albania, Marruecos, Camerún, Turquía y Uzbekistán, además de algunos costarricenses deportados desde Estados Unidos.
En 2025, Costa Rica ya había recibido otros 200 migrantes deportados bajo acuerdos similares, según antecedentes recopilados por agencias internacionales.

El presidente del Colegio de Médicos, Elliott Garita Jiménez, insistió en que el país debe mantener protocolos rigurosos de vigilancia sin que esto se interprete como una medida de alarma o estigmatización.
“Costa Rica debe mantener una vigilancia epidemiológica rigurosa y oportuna, especialmente en momentos donde existen brotes activos y reaparición de enfermedades en distintas partes del mundo. Esto no debe verse desde una óptica de alarma, sino como una acción preventiva y responsable de salud pública”, manifestó.
El especialista explicó que el abordaje institucional debe enfocarse tanto en la protección de la población nacional como en garantizar atención médica adecuada para las personas deportadas que ingresan al país.
Según indicó, muchos migrantes atraviesan largos procesos de traslado y permanencia en distintos puntos migratorios antes de llegar a Costa Rica, situación que podría aumentar riesgos sanitarios si no existen controles oportunos.
Entre los escenarios que mantienen bajo vigilancia al gremio médico destacan los recientes brotes de sarampión reportados en varios países, incluidos casos detectados en Estados Unidos.
Costa Rica registró recientemente casos importados de esta enfermedad, situación que encendió nuevamente las alertas sanitarias sobre la necesidad de mantener actualizados los esquemas de vacunación y protocolos epidemiológicos.
“El fortalecimiento de los mecanismos de detección temprana resulta fundamental para evitar riesgos de transmisión”, señaló Garita.
El Colegio de Médicos recordó que durante los procesos de deportación y tránsito internacional ingresan al país personas provenientes de distintas partes del mundo, por lo que consideran indispensable aplicar lineamientos sanitarios acordes con las recomendaciones internacionales vigentes.

La organización médica también insistió en la necesidad de fortalecer la coordinación entre autoridades migratorias y sanitarias para responder de forma más eficiente ante posibles riesgos de salud pública.
Según explicaron, el monitoreo epidemiológico debe sustentarse en criterios científicos y técnicos, evitando mensajes que puedan generar desinformación o discriminación hacia las poblaciones migrantes.
“Las acciones institucionales deben desarrollarse con base en información técnica y coordinación interinstitucional”, indicó el Colegio.
El Colegio de Médicos subrayó que las medidas de control epidemiológico no deben desvincularse del respeto a los derechos humanos y la atención digna de las personas migrantes.
Por ello, consideran clave que las autoridades garanticen condiciones adecuadas de atención médica, valoración clínica y seguimiento sanitario para quienes ingresan bajo procesos de deportación.
Además, insistieron en que fortalecer la vigilancia epidemiológica permitirá actuar con rapidez ante eventuales brotes y proteger tanto a la población costarricense como a las personas migrantes.
essential,horizontal,migration
INTERNACIONAL
Trump owns the GOP. Could Republicans pay the price in the midterms?

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
President Donald Trump took to social media on Wednesday morning to showcase the power of his political endorsements, touting that the candidates he backed went 37-0 in Tuesday’s GOP primaries from coast to coast.
«We won all races last night. Every one of them,» Trump told reporters.
The brute force of the president’s endorsement power and the immense grip he has on the Republican Party were on full display in a number of high-profile ballot-box showdowns, including Trump-backed Ed Gallrein ousting Rep. Thomas Massie in the GOP primary in Kentucky’s 4th Congressional District, a race that grabbed outsized national attention.
But Trump’s heavy hand in this year’s primaries could cause repercussions in the autumn, when Republicans will be defending their razor-thin House and slim Senate majorities in the midterm elections.
TRUMP-BACKED FORMER NAVY SEAL DEALS KNOCKS OUT MASSIE IN HIGH-STAKES SHOWDOWN
President Donald Trump talks to reporters before boarding Air Force One on May 20, 2026 at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland. Trump showcased the power of his political endorsements in answering reporter questions. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)
While those concerns will mount as the midterms creep closer, on Tuesday night the political headline was Trump once again successfully flexing his muscles to exert payback on Republicans who defied him.
Two weeks after purging five state senators in Indiana’s primary who had opposed his push for congressional redistricting, and three days after helping to oust Sen. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana — as the senator who, five and a half years ago, voted to convict Trump in his second impeachment trial lost his bid for renomination — Trump obliterated Massie.
Massie, who for 14 years has represented Kentucky’s 4th Congressional District, in the northeastern part of the red-leaning state, has long been one of Trump’s most vocal GOP critics in Congress. The libertarian-minded lawmaker has repeatedly taken aim at the president over foreign policy, including the Iran war and unconditional U.S. military aid to Israel. And he’s also been a thorn in Trump’s side for successfully pushing for the release of government files related to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
DEMOCRACY ’26: STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE FOX NEWS ELECTION HUB

Rep. Thomas Massie speaks to supporters at his primary night event in Hebron, Ky., on May 19, 2026. (Paul Steinhauser/Fox News)
Gallrein’s nearly ten-point victory over Massie in a race that was expected to be much closer represents a major win for Trump’s political operation and pro-Israel allied groups, who spent aggressively to unseat the sitting lawmaker.
Speaking at his victory celebration, Gallrein thanked Trump for his support, saying, «My focus is on advancing the president’s and the party’s agenda to put America first and Kentucky always.»
Taking to social media after Massie’s defeat, White House communications director and longtime Trump aide Steven Cheung warned, «Do not ever doubt President Trump and his political power. F–k around, find out.»
Veteran Republican strategist and communicator Ryan Williams told Fox News Digital, «The Republican Party is Trump’s party, and if you cross him, he’ll hit back at you ten times as hard and defeat you. He’s getting better at this as time goes on. His grip on the party has increased, not decreased.»
«Anybody at this point who doesn’t understand this will be out of a job if they cross the president,» Williams emphasized.
Meanwhile, Rep. Andy Barr of Kentucky, backed by Trump in recent days, cruised to the Republican Senate nomination in the race to succeed retiring Sen. Mitch McConnell, a former longtime Senate GOP leader.
And Sen. Tommy Tuberville, a top Trump ally in the Senate, easily captured the GOP gubernatorial nomination in solidly red Alabama.
But some Trump-backed candidates will have to wait a little longer before securing a ticket to the general election.
Republican Lt. Gov. Burt Jones of Georgia finished first in the GOP gubernatorial primary, but didn’t top 50%, forcing a runoff next month with billionaire businessman Rick Jackson.
It was the same story in Alabama, where Trump-backed Rep. Barry Moore finished first but will need another victory in next month’s runoff to secure the Republican Senate nomination in the race to succeed Tuberville.
And this past weekend, Trump-backed Rep. Julia Letlow was forced into a runoff with Louisiana Treasurer John Fleming as Cassidy was sent packing.

Sen. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana fist bumps a supporter during a campaign stop at a gun retailer and firing range in Baton Rouge on May 15, 2026, the eve of the state’s Senate primary. (Paul Steinhauser/Fox News)
Trump putting his hand on the scale in red states like Louisiana, Alabama and Kentucky shouldn’t be an issue in the general election, but it could be in battleground Georgia, and in red-leaning Texas, where Democrats are hoping to win a U.S. Senate election for the first time in nearly four decades.
Democrats feel Trump gave them an early Christmas gift by endorsing MAGA firebrand and ally and supporter Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton over longtime GOP Sen. John Cornyn with one week to go until the runoff election for the Republican nomination.
«Ken is a true MAGA Warrior who has ALWAYS delivered for Texas, and will continue to do so in the United States Senate,» Trump wrote in a social media post as he announced his backing of Paxton, which likely ends Cornyn’s hope of winning renomination.
The winner of the GOP runoff will face off in the autumn with rising Democratic Party star state Rep. James Talarico, who has built a massive war chest this year while Cornyn and Paxton have traded fire in their combustible race.
Senate Majority Leader John Thune, the National Republican Senatorial Committee and many GOP leaders in the nation’s capital saw Cornyn as the candidate better equipped to successfully defend the seat in Texas, which Democrats are trying to flip as they work to win back the chamber’s majority.

Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, speaks to the media on primary night in Austin, Texas, on March 3, 2026. (Jack Myer/AP)
That’s because Paxton has faced a slew of scandals and legal problems that have battered him over the past decade, as well as his ongoing messy divorce.
Some Republicans are concerned this could be a flashback to 2022, when then-former President Trump flexed his muscles in the GOP primaries, with some of his picks, including Georgia’s Herschel Walker, falling short in the midterms, as Republicans failed to win back the Senate.
«Trump got his way in most of the primaries in 2022 also. Didn’t portend great results in the general election,» vocal Trump critic and GOP consultant Sarah Longwell posted on social media Tuesday night.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, a Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate, was endorsed by President Donald Trump on Tuesday. (Julio Cortez/AP Photo)
Williams said, «The president has shown that he puts personal loyalty over political considerations even when it puts a safe seat at risk.»
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
And pointing to this year’s midterms, when the GOP as the party in power will face traditional headwinds as well as an extremely challenging political climate, Ryan said, «That’s the situation Republicans find themselves dealing with heading into what should be a challenging midterm election.»
midterm elections, donald trump, republicans, kentucky, georgia, alabama, texas
INTERNACIONAL
Cuba-Estados Unidos: la historia del trágico derribo de los dos aviones de Hermanos al Rescate en 1996
POLITICA3 días agoEl PRO redobló las críticas contra La Libertad Avanza y elevó la tensión: «Cuando ellos estaban callados, nosotros combatíamos al kirchnerismo”
POLITICA3 días agoVictoria Villarruel volvió a diferenciarse del Gobierno y cuestionó la compra de un avión
POLITICA2 días agoLos bancarios lograron un nuevo aumento alineado con la inflación y el sueldo inicial marca otro récord





















