INTERNACIONAL
Dem candidate’s Zionist castration rant sparks firestorm as party leaders rewrite narrative to target GOP

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and other Democrats responded to a Democratic congressional candidate’s «antisemitic» rant about jailing and castrating «American Zionists» by attempting to shift the blame to Republicans.
After progressive Democrat Maureen Galindo stirred up a firestorm of controversy for pledging to open a «prison for American Zionists and former ICE officers,» Jeffries and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) said in a joint statement that «MAGA extremists should be ashamed of themselves.»
Jeffries and the DCCC accused GOP leaders of backing Galindo, saying, «House Republican leadership must immediately cease propping up this antisemitic candidacy, pull spending in the race and forcefully condemn these comments.»
«This vile language by her is disqualifying and has no place in American politics, and certainly not in the Democratic Party,» Jeffries and the DCCC said in the statement, adding, «To embrace and uplift a fringe candidate with antisemitic — and extremely dangerous — rhetoric and views in order to win an election is beyond the pale.»
HAKEEM JEFFRIES SHREDDED OVER ‘DISGUSTINGLY VIOLENT’ CALL FOR DEMS TO BREAK SPIRIT OF MAGA
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., blamed Republicans for Democratic congressional candidate Maureen Galindo’s «antisemitic» rant. Galindo is in the center. (Katina Zentz/San Antonio Express-News via Getty Images; Sven Hoppe/picture alliance via Getty Images; Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images)
«Texans will not be fooled and will reject her at the ballot box next week,» they added.
Galindo, who is currently locked in a primary runoff for a Texas congressional seat, is under fire after pledging in a social media post to turn a local ICE center into a «prison for American Zionists and former ICE officers.» She also said in the post that the prison «will also be a castration processing center for pedophiles, which will probably be most of the Zionists.»
Earlier this month, the DCCC accused «Washington Republicans» of secretly contributing to Galindo’s campaign through dark money spending.
Galindo and her primary opponent, Johnny Garcia, who has been endorsed by the DCCC, are set to face off in a runoff election next week. In their first matchup, Galindo had a narrow lead over Garcia, 29 to 27 percent, though neither candidate came close to clearing the 50 percent threshold required to win the nomination.
Jeffries and the DCCC were not the only ones attempting to point the finger at Republicans after Galindo’s comments.
Ocasio-Cortez called Galindo’s comments «absolutely disgusting,» writing on X that her «bigoted garbage and antisemitism should be nowhere near our politics.»
AOC ACCUSES ISRAEL OF GENOCIDE IN GERMANY WHERE HOLOCAUST WAS LAUNCHED, SPARKING OUTRAGE

House Minority Leader Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., speaks during his weekly news conference on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., on Feb. 2, 2023. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)
She urged Texans in the district to vote for Garcia, writing, «the donors behind the Republican super PAC funding her should be exposed.»
On the other side of the aisle, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., wrote, «I am rarely shocked. But this heinous antisemitic statement is truly shocking.»
She emphasized that «Every elected Democrat needs to publicly condemn this immediately.»
In the upper chamber of Congress, Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., called it «beyond despicable» that «a Democrat candidate is openly calling for a Jewish concentration camp in the United States of America in 2026.»
Despite this, more Democrats accused Republicans of backing the Texas progressive candidate. Rep. Christian Menefee, D-Texas, wrote on X, «Republicans should stop propping up her sham candidacy.»
Menefee added that he was «disgusted to see these antisemitic comments from a so-called Texas Democrat,» writing that Galindo «has no place in our party and no place in Congress.»
DEMS UNDER FIRE FOR ‘MALIGN CHINESE INFLUENCE’ AS SHOCKING SPY MAYOR DONATIONS UNCOVERED: ‘HOW MANY MORE?’

Texas Senate candidate James Talarico urged voters to reduce meat consumption in a 2022 clip that went viral on Tuesday. (Mark Felix/Getty Images)
Meanwhile, one of the top Democrats on the Texas ballot this November, state Rep. James Talarico, who is running for a critical Senate seat, responded to the controversy by saying, «We need leadership in both parties willing to stand up and call out hate wherever it rears its ugly head,» according to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
Talarico also said, «This antisemitic rhetoric has no place in our politics,» according to the agency.
Fox News Digital reached out to Galindo for comment.
Fox News Digital’s Louis Casiano and Brittany Miller contributed to this report.
democratic party, alexandria ocasio cortez, democrats, anti semitism, the squad, woke
INTERNACIONAL
Trump demands Senate parliamentarian’s ouster for axing ballroom security funding

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
President Donald Trump wants Senate Republicans to boot the upper chamber’s rules referee after security funding for his ballroom was nixed.
Trump pointed his fury on Wednesday at Senate Parliamentarian Elizabeth MacDonough, who holds a nonpartisan role that dictates what can and cannot make it through the budget reconciliation process.
Republicans are currently trying to ram through a $72 billion immigration enforcement funding package, but MacDonough over the weekend stripped out one of Trump’s major requests for $1 billion to in part pay for security enhancements to his colossal White House ballroom project.
DEMS SCORE WIN AS GOP SENATOR HELPS ADVANCE IRAN WAR POWERS RESOLUTION
President Donald Trump walks to speak with reporters before boarding Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington on May 8, 2026. (Jose Luis Magana/AP Photo)
«Shockingly, Republicans have kept the very important position of ‘Parliamentarian’ in the hands of a woman, Elizabeth MacDonough, who was appointed, long ago, by Barack Hussein Obama and a vicious Lunatic known as Senator Harry Reid, who ran the Senate for the Dumocrats with an ‘iron fist,’» Trump said on Truth Social.
«Over the years, she has been brutal to Republicans, but not so to the Dumocrats — So why has she not been replaced? There are many fair people who would be qualified for that vital job,» he continued.
But it’s not a move Republicans are keen to make, especially in retaliation for the ballroom security funding getting stripped out. Trump earlier this week privately pushed Senate Majority Leader John Thune, R-S.D., to axe MacDonough.
Thune said he wasn’t having any discussions on firing MacDonough, but noted that tempers flare against the parliamentarian «every time there’s a reconciliation.»
SENATE REPUBLICAN THREATENS TO DERAIL ICE, BORDER PATROL PACKAGE OVER TRUMP’S BILLION-DOLLAR REQUEST
«There are always people that are unhappy with some decisions that come down, and it’s kind of the nature of the beast. So, you know, we will work through the process and do our best to get the things that we want, you know, on the floor, later this week,» Thune said.
Still, Republicans are continuing to haggle over whether to include the security funding at all. Much of the money, about $600 million, would go to the Secret Service, while $220 million was intended to bolster security on the East Wing Modernization project.
Senate Judiciary Chair Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, whose portion of the package contained the controversial funding, noted that the parliamentarian hasn’t just ruled against Republicans during reconciliation.
«I think the best answer to that is that the parliamentarian has demonstrated in the Biden administration with their recommendations, reconciliations that they didn’t get everything they wanted,» Grassley said.
Like Thune, other Republicans recognized that reconciliation is difficult, but not worth firing MacDonough over.
GOP SENATOR CALLS FOR PARLIAMENTARIAN’S FIRING AFTER SERVING MEDICAID BLOW TO TRUMP’S ‘BIG, BEAUTIFUL BILL’

Senate Majority Leader John Thune, R-S.D., spoke with reporters as he headed to the Senate chamber at the U.S. Capitol on March 12, 2026, in Washington, D.C. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)
«For what,» Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., said when asked if MacDonough should go. «Does she have a DWI or something?»
It’s also not the first time that Republicans have called for MacDonough to be fired. Last year, after MacDonough stripped out provisions that would have caused steep cuts to Medicaid spending, a handful in the GOP demanded that she be replaced.
Sen. Roger Marshall, R-Kan., told Fox News Digital at the time that there was already a precedent in place to do it.
«In 2001, Majority Leader Trent Lott fired the Senate parliamentarian during reconciliation,» Marshall said.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., told Fox News Digital that the true root cause of the issue was the 60-vote filibuster threshold.
Republicans took the reconciliation route because they couldn’t muster enough votes from Senate Democrats to smash through the threshold and fund the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) without making steep concessions on immigration enforcement funding.
«We’re as likely to end the filibuster as we are to get rid of the parliamentarian, so you might as well put pressure on Republicans to address the root cause, which is the 60-vote threshold,» Johnson said.
politics, chuck grassley, republicans elections, john thune, senate elections, donald trump
INTERNACIONAL
¿Dónde están los republicanos que ponen a EE.UU. primero?

INTERNACIONAL
Muerte del fundador de Mango: revelaron la terrible sospecha que tiene la jueza sobre el hijo

La investigación por la muerte de Isak Andic, fundador de la marca Mango y una de las personas más ricas de España, dio un giro en las últimas horas luego de que la jueza del caso concluyera que existen indicios de que su hijo Jonathan Andic habría participado de manera “premeditada” en el hecho.
Según la magistrada, el presunto accionar estaría relacionado con una “obsesión con el dinero” y con el temor de que el empresario modificara su testamento para destinar parte de su fortuna a una fundación de ayuda social.
En el escrito judicial donde dispuso la prisión para Jonathan Andic, aunque con posibilidad de excarcelación mediante una fianza de un millón de euros que ya fue abonada, la jueza enumeró distintos elementos que, a su criterio, apuntan a una “participación activa y premeditada” del hijo en la muerte del empresario.
Isak Andic murió el 14 de diciembre de 2024 mientras realizaba senderismo junto a Jonathan en una zona montañosa de Collbató, en las afueras de Barcelona.
En aquel momento, el hecho fue investigado como un accidente luego de que el empresario cayera por un barranco durante la excursión.
Jonathan Andic fue liberado tras pagar una fianza. (Foto: REUTERS/stringer)
Sin embargo, meses después la Justicia decidió reabrir la causa y avanzar con nuevas pericias, entre ellas el análisis del teléfono celular de Jonathan Andic.
La jueza sostuvo que el hijo del empresario ejercía una “manipulación emocional” sobre su padre para conseguir objetivos económicos.
Además, remarcó que, aunque el acusado negó conflictos familiares, los mensajes de WhatsApp incorporados al expediente demostrarían que el principal motivo de tensión entre ambos era el dinero.
De acuerdo con la resolución, Jonathan había solicitado una herencia en vida que su padre terminó aceptando.
Leé también: Crece el misterio por la muerte del fundador de Mango: de la relación con su hijo a la disputa por la herencia
La magistrada también indicó que, a mediados de 2024, el hijo tomó conocimiento de que Isak Andic quería modificar el testamento para crear una fundación destinada a ayudar a “personas necesitadas”, situación que habría provocado un “cambio notable” en la relación familiar.
Según el expediente, Jonathan reconoció ante la Justicia que su comportamiento respecto del dinero “no era correcto” y que su padre, en un intento de recomponer el vínculo, aceptó realizar con él la excursión de montaña para conversar a solas.
Otro de los puntos que la jueza consideró relevantes son las contradicciones detectadas en las declaraciones del acusado sobre visitas previas al lugar del hecho. Jonathan aseguró haber ido una sola vez al camino semanas antes del accidente, aunque la geolocalización de su vehículo lo ubicó allí los días 7, 8 y 10 de diciembre de 2024.

Isak Andic, fundador de Mango, murió durante un paseo en las montañas de Barcelona junto a su hijo. (Foto: AFP/Mango).
A eso se suman las conclusiones de la unidad de montaña de la policía catalana, que determinó que una de las marcas halladas en el terreno solo podía producirse mediante una acción deliberada, ejerciendo presión repetidas veces sobre el suelo.
La magistrada también señaló inconsistencias en el llamado de emergencia realizado por Jonathan Andic.
En una primera comunicación dijo creer que su padre había caído por un barranco, pero luego modificó su relato ante el Sistema de Emergencias Médicas y afirmó que iba caminando delante de él, escuchó un ruido de piedras y, al darse vuelta, vio a su padre caer mientras gritaba.
Otro de los indicios mencionados en la resolución judicial es el cambio de teléfono celular realizado por Jonathan el pasado 25 de marzo. Según declaró, el aparato había sido robado durante un viaje a Quito realizado entre el 24 y el 26 de ese mes, fechas que coincidieron con la difusión de noticias sobre la reapertura de la investigación.
Leé también: Una nena de 2 años cayó desde un piso 11 y murió mientras su padre dormía alcoholizado
Pese a ello, la familia del empresario sostuvo públicamente que Jonathan Andic es inocente. Fuentes cercanas afirmaron tener un convencimiento “absoluto” de que no existen pruebas legítimas en su contra y pidieron respetar el principio de presunción de inocencia.
La muerte de Isak Andic causó una fuerte conmoción en España. El empresario, de 71 años, había construido desde cero una de las mayores compañías de moda del mundo y era considerado el hombre más rico de Cataluña.
Jonathan, el mayor de sus tres hijos, era la única persona que lo acompañaba en la caminata en la que ocurrió la caída fatal.
Durante los últimos meses, la jueza tomó declaración a distintas personas del entorno familiar, incluidas las otras dos hijas del empresario, mientras continúa avanzando la investigación judicial.
España, Mango, Muerte
POLITICA2 días agoEl PRO redobló las críticas contra La Libertad Avanza y elevó la tensión: «Cuando ellos estaban callados, nosotros combatíamos al kirchnerismo”
INTERNACIONAL3 días agoLa dictadura de Cuba adquirió más de 300 drones militares de Rusia e Irán en medio de las tensiones con EEUU
POLITICA2 días agoVictoria Villarruel volvió a diferenciarse del Gobierno y cuestionó la compra de un avión


















